"Scales of Sensetivity~" (Moceit)

This is just kinda drabble, sorry if it's short
-_-

CW: [cumming untouched, blowjob]
Remember in that one story where I mentioned that Deceit's scales are sensitive? Well, that's why I'm writing this 😂 (this is kinda inspired by another Sander sides story I read.)

3rd P.O.V

Deceit moaned as Patton moved his fingers all around his scales. Patton smirked, "Patton, s-stop~! T-too sensitive ~!" Deceit whined. Patton smirked as he pulled down Deceit's boxers, already throwing his pants off on a random corner.

Patton smirked once more as he places his mouth on Deceit's cock, bobbing his head up and down while scratching softly on his scales. "Patton, p-please~!" Deceit moaned and bucked his hips, causing his dick to reach the back of Patton's mouth. Patton chuckled and moaned. He took Deceit out of his mouth and slid his tongue over his scales, causing the other to moan more.

"Oh, m-my God~, Pat~!" Deceit whined as he tangled his hand in Patton's hair. His back arched slightly when Patton bit at his scaled stomach. Deceit slightly came on Patton's shirt. Patton stopped biting and looked down at Deceit.

"Hm~, so sensitive~," Patton mumbled softly, rubbing the other's head and walking off. Leaving him alone in the room.

The End
{Word Count: 220}
Wow, this was really short