"First Time?" (Roceit)

Prompt: "I didn't know you were THAT big! Holy shit!"
Submission from: Flower_Logan_101

CW:
It's Deceit's first time...so-
I'm gonna try to make Deceit a little bit innocent and shy here-
Pain kink
Cunt and small cock(trans genitalia)
This is about to be garbage, but I wanted to hit 600 words at least—

3rd Person

Deceit and Roman stood around in the kitchen. Deceit was, despite all of his 'talk of sex' a very incompetent individual. So while drinking water in the kitchen, he was asked a very subtle question, "Deceit, are you a virgin?" Roman questioned, as Deceit choked on his drink, "........" Nothing, he couldn't say a word, which made Roman burst in laughter. "S-shut up!" "After all of the sex stories you've told us? You're an actual virgin?!" Roman entreated, still laughing, "W-whatever...I..." Deceit blushed, blanking out, "Y'know~," Roman pinned Deceit to the kitchen counter. "If it is your first time, I could...hm...show you the ropes." Roman teased laying his knee in between Deceit's legs, "R-roman...?" Deceit implored, looking up innocently, Roman took Deceit in his arms, and they sunk down to Deceit's room.

Roman started kissing and biting on Deceit's neck, earning soft moans from him. "Roman, that hurts~, " Deceit uttered softly, "B-but don't stop~," he grasped Roman's shoulders in necessity. Roman's hand wandered down to Deceit's vaginal area, and he palmed him through his pants. "Mm~, fuck~," Deceit wailed and then shrieked when Roman's hand wrapped around the Snake trait's still adorned pussy. He kept begging until Roman couldn't stand it anymore, he relieved Deceit of his clothing, and he stripped himself, "AH!" Deceit screamed in fear, "What's up?" Roman asked, tilting his head, "I didn't know you were THAT big! Holy shit!" Deceit yelled, focusing his eyes on Roman's member.

"Well, if you're so frightened, why do you keep looking at it?" Roman asked, noticing Deceit's stare. "I-I...just want it so bad~, Sir, please~!" Deceit begged, walking over to him. "Sir?" Roman asked, "Uh-huh~! Want you so badly~!" Deceit replied, walking closer to Roman and needy clasped his shoulders "So needy, so desperate...so slutty~." He mumbled, picking him up and placing him on the bed. He slowly began to thrust inside of Deceit's pussy, "A-ow! Sir, wait!" He yelped, but he kept going. "You look so damn good when you're underneath me, yelping in pain~." He said as he thrusted more. "Sir! It really h-hurts~!" Deceit managed to say between moans. "Shhh~, you'll get used to it~." Roman silenced, thrusting faster and faster. "Ahn~! Fuck, Sir~!" Deceit squealed, "T-that felt so good~, what was that?" Deceit asked, "That was your gspot, when you feel that 'tingly' but good feeling inside." Roman explained, "Yes, Yes, YES~!" Deceit moaned loudly, wrapping his arms and legs around his partner "Harder, Sir~, please!" He begged, arching upward.

Deceit wailed as a white sticky substance burst all over his stomach. Roman let out a soft groan and eventually filled Deceit up with his hot seed. "Roman...what was that?" The deceiving trait asked. "That was your first ever orgasm," Roman replied, pulling out of him. "Roman..." Deceit said shyly fiddling with his fingers... "T-thanks again. I-I really appreciate it..." "Aw. No problem, my kind-yet not-so-kind sir." Roman replied. "Gee, thanks for the compliment." Deceit responded sarcastically, earning a chuckle from Roman. "But no seriously, thank you, I love you. So much." Deceit thanked once more, hugging his partner "I love you too, Dee." Roman said, hugging him back. They both decided to clean and put on different attire. They lay in bed, and hug next to each other.

The End
{Word Count: 624}