A Lesson(Loginceit)

CW:
Deceit's gonna be in a lot of these stories, so, if you don't like Dee, which makes me very sad, this story ain't for you.

Mention of Sex Toys
Teasing
Cross-Dressing
Overstimulation
Deceit the whore has returned 😂
Blowjobs
Handjobs

3rd Person

Deceit wasn't really a whore. He just really, really liked fucking with all of the others. Everyone knew that. He was always teasing the others, especially Roman, Logan, and Remus. Sometimes Remy, but only on special occasions. Today, Deceit was bored, and he decided to do some cross-dressing. He went into a box in his closet. He decided to wear this:

{There's another crop-top I found, but we'll save that for later ;)}

And then he just wore some white knee-high socks. He sunk out of his room and into the living room to see Roman and Logan sitting on the couch. Logan was reading, and Roman was...also reading surprisingly, well, he's been working on a script for a book he was going to write, along with Patton on the computer. Deceit snuck up and sat in-between the two. Logan looked away from his book and down. "Hello, Deceit." Logan sighed as Roman turned and smiled innocently at the sound of his name, but that smile instantly turned into a smirk of acknowledgment. "Well, what do we have here?" Roman lifted Deceit's chin up with his pointer finger and his thumb. The deceitful trait got up and sat in the fanciful side's lap and held his face in his hands. "Hello, Roman~." Deceit flirted, trying to make Logan jealous. And...it was working. "Oh~,Roman~!" Deceit moaned. Roman and Logan felt a slight flush go across their faces. Logan growled softly, and Deceit crawled over to Logan and held his face in his hands once more. "Aw, did I upset you, Daddy Lo~?" Deceit teased. "That's it." Logan finally stated.

Logan pinned Deceit to the couch and grinded his knee against his crotch. "A-ahn~, Daddy Lo~!" Deceit moaned and Roman loomed over him. "Hm...Looks as if our little Kitten needs some punishment?" Roman asked, Logan took his knee away and looked over at Roman. "Affirmative, seems as though this whore needs to learn his lesson." Logan stated and leaned over and mumbled something in Roman's ear. "I saw that Dee has some vibrators and such and in his room. Go get them and the ball gag in my room." "Okay," Roman responded and ran up to Dee's room, grabbed the toys and the gag, and ran back downstairs. "So...turns out we're gonna punish you for being a huge slut, okay?" Roman told Deceit. "A-ah~! N-need you both so bad~!" Deceit moaned in need.

Logan took the gag, lifted up Deceit, and put it around his neck. "Strip, now," Logan commanded and Deceit almost instantly did so. "D-daddy Lo, can I keep m-my shirt on~?" Deceit asked the scales on his chest, torso, and waist were very sensitive.

"No." The Doms both said that in unison. Deceit whimpered and let out a soft moan as he took off his shirt. Once it was off, Roman stroked his finger up and down the scaled part of Deceit's chest. "H-hah~, God, D-daddy Roman~!" Logan took the vibrator and tweaked it to its highest level. "You little whore," Roman started, "Always teasing us. No matter how many punishments you get, you still continue to act like a complete slut." "Frankly, I'm extremely disappointed in you." Logan shook his head in disapproval. Deceit kept moaning and whining. He bucked his hips and felt himself getting closer to his climax. "Oh, my God~! D-daddy Roman, I'm close!" Roman looked over to Logan. "Turn it off, Lo." Logan nodded and turned the remote off. Deceit's cock twitched, begging for more. He desperately needed the attention, he wanted their touch. He could feel himself leaking with pre-cum. Logan put the gag on his mouth and looked down at him.

"Hm...do you think we should...y'know?" Roman asked. "Yes." Logan took off his belt and unzipped his pants, so did Roman. Their hard members sprung out. Logan took his finger and inserted it inside of Deceit. He whimpered as Logan inserted a second finger and stretched him out and pushed his cock in Deceit. Roman went over and forced himself into Deceit as well. Deceit shouted in pain, taking both of them was a bit much, a d he'd be lying, which he is if he said he didn't enjoy it at least a bit. "Good boy~, taking both of our cocks at once, you like this, don't you?" "Mmph~!" Deceit moaned in the gag. Roman groaned, and Logan gritted his teeth. They kept going, tears welled up in Dee's eyes. His eyes shut tightly.

"Mmnh~!" Deceit moaned once more, Logan could tell that he was getting close. They both pulled out. Roman grabbed the vibrator once more and shoved it inside of Deceit. Roman teasingly set it to its lowest level. Roman got down on his knees and began to suck one of Dee's cocks. Logan. Sat back on the couch and started pumping his cock. "Mmhn~!" Deceit kept moaning, beginning to feel his climax coming back up again. Roman pumped his own cock and moaned around Deceit's waist. Roman playfully tweaked with the vibrator and set it to its highest level. Deceit screamed with pleasure, bucked his hips, and gripped at Roman's hair. He came unbelievably hard, in Roman's mouth and Logan's hand. Roman took his mouth out. He got up and straddled Dee playfully, cum on his face. He took the gag out of his mouth.

Roman giggled and took the vibrator out of him. "That was fun, wasn't it, Kitten?" Roman got closer to Deceit's face. Logan got on his knees and leaned down near Deceit's face. "I'd assume your still so aroused, aren't you, bitch?" Logan asked. Dee slowly nodded as his tongue lulled out slightly. Logan brought Deceit into a lustful kiss, moaning again. "Thank you, Daddy Lo~." Deceit mumbled softly. "Hm...maybes this time you've learned your lesson." Roman flirted. "I-I love you both...so much~, thanks~." Deceit stuttered, shaking violently.

Bonus:

Virgil walked downstairs along with Patton. Once Virgil saw the three he covered Patton's eyes. "Wh-what happened, why are you covering my eyes, Virge?" Patton asked. "Nothing! Let's go back upstairs!!" He quickly responded. "And yeah, the next time you wanna do...' that', go somewhere else instead of out in the open, assholes!" Virgil exclaimed. The three laughed.

The End
{Word Count: 1,105