"Such A Tease~"(Logince)

Request: "Please, please let me cum~!"
Submission from: Darkney20

(Logan is a bit shorter than Roman in this story)

CW:
Teasing
Orgasm Denial
Crossdressing

3rd Person

Logan was a rather sweet person. To most people. Most except his boyfriend, Roman. He was an absolute tease, always messing with him in front of the others, then getting punished most of the time later on. And you'd think he'd learn his lesson from all the merciless fucking he's received, but no. Actually, he'd been feeling dispirited, and wanted some attention from his lover, Ro. He kneeled on the floor and pulled out a red box and opened it.

(Sorry for the poor quality tho-)He was longing to wear this outfit, he also decided to wear an oversized jacket that Roman bought for him, that was blue as well

He was longing to wear this outfit, he also decided to wear an oversized jacket that Roman bought for him, that was blue as well.

He happily strutted down the hallway, downstairs and to the living room. He saw Deceit in the kitchen, cleaning the cabinets like Patton had told him to. "Hey, Deceit." Logan waved, walking into the kitchen. Deceit looked over and blushed slightly. "Uhm...Hey, Logan. Nice outfit." Deceit mumbled and closed the cabinet. Roman then walked downstairs and into the kitchen to see the other two having a metaphoric staring contest. "What's going on here-?" Roman stopped in his tracks to see Logan in his outfit. "Hey, Ro~." Logan turned around and placed his hands on his significant other's shoulders. Logan teasingly nuzzled his nose into Roman's chest and softly kissed his neck. "Later, Ro~." Logan walked away and back upstairs.

Later...

Logan noticed Roman watching Disney(Newsies, because that's my favorite musical 😂) Logan walked back down wearing the same outfit and sat. But instead of sitting next to him like normal, he deliberately sat in his lap. Logan wasn't being his normal self today. He was probably just horny. He intertwined his hand with Roman's and greeted him once more. "Hi again, Ro~. What are you watching~?" Logan shifted his hips back and forth, earning a soft groan from Roman, he kept going until he thought it was enough, and walked away, saying bye to his boyfriend again.

Even Later...

Roman was on his way back to his room, but Logan walked up to Roman and pushed him over to the wall and ground his knee against his crotch and moaned teasingly, Roman bit his bottom lip, trying to stifle back groans. He decided that he had enough. Roman gripped Logan by the arm and dragged him into his room, pinning him on the blue blankets of the bed. "You think you can just tease me and get away with it, can't you, Lo?" Roman asked. He began to bite the submissive's neck, earning lustful moans from him. "A-ah~! Roman!" Logan dug his nails into Roman's clothed shoulders. "I can tell you're already horny, and desperately want my cock, am I right?" Roman asked, "Y-yeah~." Logan responded, and a sinful smirk swept across Roman's face. "Well, too bad~. You won't be fucked for your punishment, because I know that's exactly what you want~."

"Instead, you're gonna get off by yourself, until I decide your punishment is over." Roman continued and got off of Logan. He gave him a pillow and sat next to him. Logan began to softly rut against the pillow, get harder and harder by the second. "Mmn~ R-Roman, please, f-fuck me~!" Logan pleaded, Roman, shook his head and continued to watch his needy lover rutting against the pillow. Minutes and minuted went by and Logan's skirt was getting covered in pre-cum and so was the pillow. "R-Roman~, g-gonna cum~!" Logan whined as he came slightly, still gripping at the pillow. He lay there and placed his face down in the pillow. Roman put his hand down on his back. "It's okay, I guess your punishment is over," Roman stated as he unstrapped the straps to Logan's dress. He unzipped his own pants and shoved himself into Logan. His slow pace got faster and faster as seconds went by. Moans escaping the sub's mouth. "Ah~! Roman f-fuck me harder~!" Logan arched up palming himself under his dress. Roman took Logan's arm and put it behind his back. "F-fuck, Lo, feel so g-good~." Roman groaned. "I-ah~! G-gonna cum~!" Logan pushed himself back on Roman's cock. Roman placed his thumb on the tip of Logan's cock, stopping him from cumming. "Wh-what're you doing?" Logan asked, looking down. "You've already cum once, you're gonna have to wait until I say you can cum," Roman explained, still thrusting. "Please, please let me cum~!" Logan shouted, "N-need it so bad~!" Logan's words shortly turned into constant moans. Roman came and took his thumb away from Logan's cock, he practically screamed as he came, arching upwards and visibly shaking. Logan let out a soft whine and wobbled when he tried to sit up. He landed on Roman's shoulder and hugged him tightly. "Did you have fun, Lo?" Roman asked, ruffling his hair, "I guess."
"Do you think you've finally learned your lesson?" "Nope," Logan teased.

The End
{Word Count: 864}