"Come and Get It~." (Prinxiety)

Prompt: "You want me to give your sash back? Then why don't you make me~?"

Submission from: penguinsss2

CW:
Teasing
Top!Roman
Bottom!Virgil
Use of cock ring
Orgasm denial

Roman's P.O.V

I opened my door, I had to shower. Being covered in scratches and dirt after another brawl with that Dragon Witch did a number on me and my clothing. I walked to my sash. Thank God I thought to take it off before that uprising. I walked to the bathroom.

Virgil's P.O.V

I walked past Roman's room, he left his door slightly open, I noticed the sash on the bed. I chuckled and took it. 'I'd love to see that fucker's reaction if he knew I took his prized possession~.' I thought to myself as I walked out of the room and into mine.

Roman's P.O.V

15-20 minutes later...

I stepped out of the shower and changed my clothes. I went to grab my sash, but it wasn't there. 'I know I put my sash there, where did it go?' I thought to myself. I walked downstairs, seeing Logan on the couch, reading. "Hey, Lo." He looked up at me, "Have you seen my sash? I left it on my bed and it's not there anymore. " Hm...no," Logan replied. Logan had a kind of expression on his face. I ignored it. For now.

I went to Virgil's room. I saw the sash wrapped around him. He seemed to be mocking me, with a dark red rose in his hand.

I walked up behind me and cleared my throat. He turned around. "Hey, Princey. Ya want something?" He asked teasingly. "Yes. I do. Give me my sash back." I replied sternly. He walked further away from where I was. "You want me to give your sash back? Then why don't you make me~?" He said teasingly looking at me.

He stuck his tongue out at me. That was it. I walked over to him. I took his hand and wrapped my arm around his hips, my sash in the other arm. I set my sash on the shelf above Virgil's bed. I pin him to the bed and palm his cock. "J-jeez, if you love my dick so much, Ro, why don't you put a ring on it~?" Virgil teased.

"Hm~. Maybe I will~." I replied, summoning a cock ring and setting it to the side, "I-I was kidding~!" Virgil moaned as he bucked his hips into my hand.

Virgil's P.O.V

I was only joking. I didn't think Princy would go that extreme. He began unzipping my pants and removing my boxers. I couldn't help but moan when his fingers touched my waist. "Come on, Ro~, stop teasing!" I begged. He hummed and put the ring on my dick. He undid his own pants and began to roughly thrust into me.

"Ah~!" I moaned in pleasure, sinking down onto Roman's dick. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "You love it when I fuck into you, huh Virge~?" Roman whispered into my ear. "Mhn, Fuck me~!" I yelped.

I was starting to get really uncomfortable in this cock ring. "Roman, please~! I wanna cum! Please, let me cum~!" I begged and begged, but he had yet to take the cock ring on me. " 'M sorry, I won't touch your stuff anymore, just pleeeease~!" I broke. I really wanted to cum. And Roman was being an asshole. "I just love seeing you crack, whine, and beg underneath me~. You ever gonna take my things away from me again~?" "N-no~! I promise~!" I replied.

Roman let out a low groan as he came inside of me. I yelped and arched upward, I shivered. I was so close. Precum leaked out of my cock and I shuddered more. Roman pulled out and rebuttoned his pants. He took his sash from off of the shelf and dusted it off. He sighed with happiness and smiled.

"By the way, thank you for 'finding' my sash for me, Virge~. I appreciate that." He said, walking off. "W-wait!" I crawled across my bed, and he turned around. "C-can I cum please~?" I gripped my sheets and was shaking intensely. "Hm...maybe tomorrow~." He teased, closing the door behind him.

(The End)
{Word Count: 722}
(Hooray! I'm alive and back on my game!)