"Desperate, Aren't We?"(Logince)

Prompt: "Did I give you permission to touch me?"
Submission from: The person who requested this deleted their account :[

CW:
G/T smut(so Logan and Roman are the same height. Not for long >:3)
Sir Kink/Daddy Kink
Pet kink
Kinky bullshit (and that's the tea sis-)
Overstimulation...?

3rd Person

Roman pushed back on Logan's cock after the literal 6th time he had told him to be patient, but Roman wasn't a very patient person. Roman moaned and wrapped his arms around Logan's back as he softly bit at his neck, while mercilessly fucking into him. "F-fuck~, Lo~! So c-close~!" Roman pushed back on Logan's cock, "Wait for me to cum, kitten~," Logan mumbled in the others ear, he probably shouldn't have done that, because that sent Roman over the edge, and he came on his chest and slightly on Logan's. Logan stopped and pulled out, causing Roman to whine. Logan put his clothes back on and left Roman to sit on his bed. Granted, Logan was still unbelievably hard, he covered himself with his shirt, and walked out of the room. Logan strongly hated it when things wouldn't go his way, some times he'd ignore it, but other times, he'd have other ways to make things right.

The Next Day...

"Logan!" Roman squealed, waving his arms around like a child, Logan walked down the stairs and his eyes widened to see his way shorter boyfriend (4"11 to be exact) staring at him angrily. "What'd you do to me?! I'm shorter than Emile!!" Roman asked again, his red short-sleeved shirt covering his arms. Yeah, he was that short. "Oh, I simply shrank you when you went to sleep the other night," Logan replied, adjusting his glasses. "Why?!" Roman yelled, crossing his arms angrily. Logan walked over to him and pinned him against the staircase. "Remember when I asked you not to cum, but you came anyway? Come to think of it, you've been pretty disobedient lately..." Roman couldn't help but let out a soft moan as Logan pinned him down harder. Though Roman didn't like being shorter than Logan, having Logan completely dominate him, taking serious advantage of him as a puppet, just made him love being shorter, so he just dealt with it. "Instead," Logan let go, adjusting his glasses once more, "You're going to pleasure me and not the other way around...okay?" Logan asked, bending down to his level. "Y-yes, Sir~," Roman replied with a moan, already feeling himself getting harder.

(Travel to Logan's bedroom.)

Logan set Roman on the bed. The Fanciful trait bounced up and down in excitement. As Logan went to get the lube from his night table, Roman crawled across the bed, and moaned, trying to sit in Logan's lap. "Wait, Roman." Logan demanded, "Daddy~! I don't wanna wait for ~!!" Logan felt as if time stopped. But he tried to ignore it. Having Roman call him Daddy was, what he would say is...' adequate.' "So impatient," Logan hummed, "We didn't even start yet~." The Intellectual side set the lube on the bed. Roman desperately tried to touch Logan's cock, but Logan gripped him by his shoulders and bent over to Roman's level, "Did I give you permission to touch me?" Logan asked strictly, Roman shook his head, "Use your words, Roman." "N-no..." Roman replied. Logan unzipped his pants enough for his cock to spring out. "Suck." He commanded sternly. Roman went to work, caressing Logan's cock like it was candy. "Mnh~." Roman moaned, sending vibrations all around Logan's waist. Roman kept bobbing his head up and down, going faster. "F-fuck~, R-roman, I'm going to c-cum~," Logan warned, cumming inside of Roman's mouth. The Fanciful trait tried to start pumping his lover's cock, but Logan stopped him. "Roman, I'm serious," Logan stated, looking down at him. Roman couldn't lie and say that when Logan was like this, it made him hornier than he already was. "B-but Sir~! I n-need you~!" Roman moaned needly. "S-so hot, Sir~."

Roman straddled Logan. He began kissing him and tried to pump his cock with his hand. Logan stopped him yet again, "Roman, I've had enough." Logan started, "If you make another sound, I won't be afraid, nor will I hesitate to take full advantage of you, got it?" Roman nodded, blushing madly. He absolutely loved it when Logan was like this. "Strip. Now." Logan said, as Roman fully stripped of his clothing. Logan flipped him over and pressed his cock against the shorter male's entrance. Roman tried his best not to make any noises. Logan began thrusting slowly into Roman, he kept going at his slow pace, he was going to go faster, but Roman just had to make a noise; "L-Logan, please go f-faster~!" He begged, gripping onto his shoulders. "As you wish, my pet~." Logan starting going faster, and harder, fucking mercilessly into the Fanciful side. "And what a shame, I would've given you prep too, but you just had to be a needy little bitch, right?"  "F-fuck! Logan~!" Roman yelped, his tongue slipping out of his mouth. Logan sat up, pulling Roman towards him as he thrusted upward with Roman bouncing up on Logan's cock, Logan took off his tie and wrapped it around Roman's mouth, to use as a gag. "This is what happens when you disobey orders, pet~," Logan said, continuing to thrust upward as he earned muffled moans from Roman. The Creative side began to get tired as he kept bouncing on the other's cock until Logan hit his prostate dead-on, "Mmph~!!" Roman screamed within the tie. "Go ahead, moan aloud, pet~, tell me what you desire~," Logan mumbled in his ear, biting at it and taking the tie out of his mouth. "Ohh~ fuck! Sir~!" Roman moaned, "R-Right there, Please~!" Logan kept abusing Roman's prostate, forcing Roman's hips downward. "Oh my God, Logan please~!" Logan took his hand to Roman's cock and began pumping his cock. "Fuck Logan, I'm close~!" Roman warned, "Yes, L-Logan, please~! Yes~! Please! A-ahn~!" Roman shot his head back, arching up and wrapping his hands around Logan's back. "S-sir~! Yes, ~!" Roman yelped as he came all over Logan's hand and on his chest, having the Intellectual following behind, with a soft groan. Logan pulled out and lay beside his lover. "That was amazing~." Roman panted, "But do you think you could turn me back now, Lo-Lo?" "Hm...sure~." Logan hummed, getting up and opening the door. "Hey! You said you'd turn me back!" Roman yelled, "Yeah, I know what I said, but I never said when I was going to~." Logan teased, walking out of the room and leaving Roman sitting on the bed. God, did Roman love that man.

The End
Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Hope you have nice holidays!! Thank you for 4K reads! I love all of you!!
{Word Count: 1,152}