"Just a Few Drinks(DLAMP)

Scenario- It's Christmas time! So, Roman wanted to buy drinks for everybody. But who was to figure out that Logan was an absolute 'party animal' after he's had a few drinks?

CW:
Polyamory(Idfk)
Handjob
Blowjob
Alcohol
Cunt/pussy(trans?? Genitalia, plus it's the mind palace so...)

3rd Person

"Guys! I bought alcohol for everybody!" Roman exclaimed, bursting through the door, "What an outstanding statement to start with." Deceit stated sarcastically, clapping his hands, "Oh hush, Oliver Dissed." Roman retorted, "Anyways! I got Smirnoff for Patton, it's melon flavored," Roman exclaimed, tossing the bottle to Patton. "Virgil, whiskey for you, Dee, vodka for you," Roman dug through the basket and gave the two their drinks. "And Lo, I got champagne for you!" Roman took another bottle and gave it to Logan. "But...Roman. I'm not one to participate in drinking." Logan said, "Aw, come on Logie! It can't be so bad!" Patton said bumping Logan on the arm with his elbow. "Uhm...fine. Sure. Why not?" Logan gave in and chugged the bottle in less than 5 minutes. "L-Lo ..." Virgil said, staring at him with shock in his eyes. "What?" Logan asked, looking at him. "Are you even drunk?!" Roman asked as his eyes widened. "Kind of." Logan got up and snatched another bottle from the pack, drinking it in 3 minutes. And taking another bottle. "Lo, I think you need to lay off the booze, dude. It's starting to get to you." Virgil said, but Logan didn't listen, he'd thrown his glasses off to the side, he went up and nuzzled his nose in Virgil's neck, "Ha...you're funny when you're cautious. Which is all the time!" Logan joked, causing Virgil to blush slightly. "Uhm...Logan, I think it's time for you to go up to bed..." Patton said, "Aw, that's nonsense!"

Logan reassured as he took Patton by his sweater and kissed him. In front of everyone too. Logan let go and gasped for air. "L-Logan~..." Patton moaned softly, sitting on the floor. "Hey, Pat~, you gonna *hic* drink that?" Logan asked, referring to the Smirnoff Patton placed on the floor. "Oh. Uhm...you can have it." Patton offered, giving him the bottle. "Patton, why'd you do that?!" Virgil said as he started to get worried. "I...I'm sorry! I was just trying to be nice!" Patton yelped. "Logan, you should really get to bed and-" Roman was interrupted when Logan started kissing him too, softly biting his neck and ground his knee in between Roman's legs. He received groans from him. "Logan, stop! You're acting like a slut!" Roman demanded, "Yeah! Stop acting like Deceit." Virgil teased, "At least I'm not an emo nightmare!" Deceit snapped back. "I'll show you how *hic* much of a slut I can really be~." Logan tackled Roman and stripped Roman of his pants and boxers. Logan took off his own torso's accessories and positioned himself on Roman's cock, and again, I cannot stress this enough, in front of everybody. Logan took another swig of his alcohol and took off his tie and tossed it to a random corner in the living room. "You guys look so-ah~- lonely, why don't you come over here and let me take care of it~?" Logan asked seductively. "Well, I'm not missing a chance at this." Deceit said, walking over to Logan. "Yeah. You can only do these kinds of things maybe once." Virgil noted, walking on the other side of Logan. Patton got up and blushed.

"Oh! Ah~, I-I can see you guys *hic* finally decided to join in the party~!" Logan said between moans, as Roman thrusted upward into Logan's warm cunt. "Ah~! Fuck~, R-roman, you feel so good~!" Logan yelped. Virgil and Deceit dropped their own pants enough to make their cocks spring out. "Aw~, you guys *hic* have been hard all this time? You poor souls~." Logan declared, "Hey cutie~, you want in on this~?" Logan asked, citing to Patton. "Uhm..." Patton fiddled with his fingers shyly and blushed but still walked over to him. "C'mon, Pat! It won't be *hic* so bad!" Logan guaranteed. "Uhm...I-I'm kind of nervous..." Patton said. "One sec-" Logan said before taking another gulp of alcohol. Patton pulled down his own pants and covered his eyes but then gasped when he felt Logan wrap his mouth around his cock while pumping Deceit and Virgil's cocks. " Mmph~!" Logan moaned, sending vibrations around Patton's waist, making him squeal. "Jeez, L. When did you get so good at this?" Virgil asked, but Logan couldn't answer him. He was too busy sucking dicc-. He kept working and working to pleasure his boyfriends, well...not really boyfriends. Logan practically gagged when he went farther down on Patton's cock, and it touched the back of his throat. "A-ahn, Logan~!" Patton gasped, feeling himself close. "L-Logan~! I'm gonna cum~!" Patton squealed as he came inside on Logan's mouth. Patton stepped back, adjusting his pants. He didn't want to do anything else. So he just sat back and watched, which was a bit distressing for him. "Lo...I-I'm close~!" Deceit moaned, cumming in Logan's hand and face slightly, with Virgil following behind. Deceit managed to kneel down, "Logan, c-can I please have a turn?" Deceit asked, with puppy eyes. "Ha~, nope! This is all mine~!" Logan replied as Roman continued to thrust upward in Logan's sopping wet cunt. "Ahn~! F-fuck! You feel a-amazing~!" Logan whined, bouncing up and down on Roman's cock. "F-fuck~! R-roman~! Right there!" Logan kept repeating this over sentence as Roman pounded into his gspot. "F-fuck~! I'm gonna cum~! I-I'm so close~!" Logan cried, "Ngh~, s-so close!" Roman groaned, thrusting up once more and came inside of Logan. Logan followed behind and came with a loud "YES~!" Which was very noisy, and everyone was pretty sure that the neighbors could hear. Roman sat up, and Logan had finally calmed down from what was probably one of the greatest orgasms he'd ever had. Logan fell asleep on Roman's shoulder.

"Holy shit." Virgil said, "I still can't believe he'd taken all of that." Deceit started, "Looks as though we've got a bit of a challenger, huh?" Deceit put his hands on his hips. "Yes. We get it Deceit, you're a gigantic whore, and you're completely jealous at the fact Logan fucked more people in the place than you did." Virgil said, crossing his arms, "That's not true." Deceit rolled his eyes. Patton was in the kitchen with Virgil's headphones on, he looked at the time on his phone and realized it was 12:50 a.m. "Oh my gosh!" Patton exclaimed, "We should really go to bed." "Yeah, I'll take Logan up. He is out cold." Roman said, picking up Logan. "Yeah, 'm gonna clock in for the night, see ya, Pat," Virgil said, going up to bed. "Night Pat." "Night, Dee." Patton and Deceit said to each other before going to their rooms.

Bonus:

Logan woke up and stumbled downstairs. "Ugh...my head hurts, and...where are my glasses?" He mumbled to himself. He walked into the kitchen to see everyone smiling at him. "What?" Logan asked. "Logan~, I'm proud of you~." Roman stated, "Huh? Why?" Logan implored, "You don't remember last night?" Virgil asked, crossing his arms. "What happened last night?" Logan questioned, "Hm. Let's just say that you and I...have some competition now~." Deceit flirted, making Logan blush. "It'll come to you soon or later," Patton said, handing Logan some water.

The End

{Word Count: 1,290}

(Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, y'all, this has got to be one of my proudest stories of all! Also, thank you so much for 10K reads!!!)