"Don't Get Caught~"(DeSleep)

Prompt(s): "Someone's going to catch us! Get your hand off my crotch!" And "If we get caught, I'm blaming you."
Submission from: sakurahime287

CW:
They're in a movie theatre, so...
Public Sex...?
Daddy Kink
Degradation Kink

Scenario: Okay, so, Remy treats Deceit to a movie, but it's an R rated movie with sex/sexual tension in it, so as the movie progresses, so do Deceit's attempts at getting Remy to fuck him.

Deceit's P.O.V

"Dee!" Remy exclaimed, bursting through the front door. "What?" I asked, getting up from the couch. "Gurl, I got us two tickets to see 'Like a Brother at the theatre!" Remy replied, holding the tickets in his hands, "Isn't that...R rated?" I questioned, blushing a bit, "Why? You scared~?" Remy teased,  "No! I'm not scared!" I couldn't really think of a valid reason, which caused me to blush even more.

I didn't exactly like sex movies, because of how docking arousing they are. "C'mon, don't be so scared, babe! Let's go!" Remy grabbed me by the hand and took me to the car.

Later...

Remy and I walk into the theatre and sit. And, a perfect movie can't start without about 12 ads and trailers to annoy their viewers more than they should be. Yay for upsetting advertisements!

(So, about 12 ads and trailers later...)

The movie started getting more heated as the sex scene(s) settled in...I stared at the screen and tried sitting in different positions. I was starting to get aroused. I thought it'd be fun if I teased Remy. After all, he did drag me here.

I looked over to Remy and my eyes grew dreary with lust, I tried getting his attention by touching the waistband near his cock, He noticed and took my hand away, I got up in my seat and placed my hand on his cock, moaning softly in his ear, "Someone's going to catch us, get your hand off my crotch!" Remy whispered, that's how I could tell he was sold, he'd always use that tone of voice when he wanted to fuck someone/be fucked.

"Daddy, please~." I moan in his ear, I kept moaning and started lightly biting at his neck until he had enough, he took me out of the theatre and dragged me into the bathroom. He drove me up the wall and started leaving bite marks at my neck, "We can't go one time without you being a huge slut can we?" Remy smirked, "Ah~, Remy~!" I gasped, as Remy left more bite marks on my neck.

"Don't go back to Remy~, it's Daddy now~," Remy mumbled in my ear, "If we get caught, I'm blaming you~," I said, bringing Remy into a lascivious kiss, Remy proceeded to remove my pants and boxers, "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

The fact that we were doing this in a place that we weren't supposed to, made me hornier than I already was, I groaned as Remy playfully touched at my hardening cock, "D-daddy, please, I n-need you now~!" I gasp desperately, "Aw, what a whore, you try to be so dominant, yet beg for my touch the moment you're driven up and teased~, am I right?"

Remy stated, undoing his own pants and positioned himself at my entrance, I moan loudly as Remy covers my mouth, "Shh, not so loud, Dee~, wouldn't want anyone walking in and seeing how much of a slut you are, now would we?" Remy muttered again, thrusting slowly into me, I bit my bottom lip to stifle my moans, he went faster and harder into, I felt as if I was in heaven, this is all I've probably ever wanted,

"Oh~, yes, Yes~! Daddy~, please~!" I moan as I leaned over to his shoulder, he hit my prostate and kept abusing that spot, speeding up his pace, "Daddy~, I'm gonna cum~, " I moan softly, cumming on his shirt, he let out a soft groan, as he came inside of me. "Ugh, its gonna take forever to clean this out," Remy said as he looked down at his shirt. " 'M sorry, Rem." I apologized softly.

"It's done, thank God I brought my jacket." He said, taking his jacket and zipping it up.
"Yeah, a good thing." I chuckled and looked at him. We stood there for a minute, I put my pants back on as we walk back to the theatre.

Bonus:

Virgil waited for the others to walk back to their movie, he chuckled and turned off the recording on his phone, he definitely couldn't wait to use this for his benefit, "This, is absolutely going in the blackmail folder." Virgil said to himself, walking down the hallway.

The End
{Word Count: 791}