"Our Bottom Bitch~"(Anxcietmus)

Prompt: "The first one to make a noise, loses."
Submission from: @lol12345lol12345lol1

Word Count: 458
CW: [Polyamory???, Rough sex, mention on cunt and small cock in reference to trans gentailia]

Is this drabble? I think so...

Top(s): Remus and Deceit
Bottom: Virgil

3rd Person

Virgil moaned as he was pinned against the wall by Remus. He began biting Virgil's neck, making the bottom moan. "Let's play a game, shall we? The first one to make a noise loses~. How's that sound, Dee?" Remus looked over to Deceit, "Oh, I hate the sound of that~." Deceit replied, walking over to Virgil and Remus. Remus began biting and sucking on Virgil's neck while palming Virgil.

Virgil bit his bottom lip, "We're gonna completely tease you until you break, and end up begging for our touch, then the first noise you make it'll be nothing but rough, hard sex, overstimulating you until you lose your voice, and ability to walk~." Deceit whispered in Virgil's ear, trying to get him to at least whine, "Aw~, Dee, he's better than we'd imagined~." Remus teased. "I know~." Remus generously moved over and Deceit pushed Virgil down to the bed.

Virgil wrapped his legs around Deceit, softly grinding on the other. Remus walked over and sat by Virgil on the bed. "You like it when we tease you, Virge~?" Remus asked. Virgil nodded, trying his best not to moan. Deceit got up, "Strip, slut. Now." Deceit said, Virgil, did as he said and stripped. All of the touches and smirks and groans from the others almost made Virgil moan.

Virgil bit his lip harder that he felt a bit of blood on it. Deceit kissed Virgil, "Now, aren't you a little stubborn sub?" Virgil nodded and grinned at him teasingly.

Remus whispered in Virgil's ear, "I'd like the sight of you riding my cock like the little whore you are, all fucked out and pretty, how does that sound~?" Virgil let out a soft whine and instantly put his hand over his mouth. "Hm, gotcha~." Deceit hummed.

Remus pulled Virgil close to him and began taking off his own clothes, Deceit did the same. "Ready, Virge~?" Deceit asked Remus pushed himself into Virgil, he bit his lip.

"No sense in hiding your noises now, Virge. You've already lost~." Deceit said softly, tugging at Virgil's hair, making him suck his half-hard cock. Virgil whined.

Virgil came for about the fifth time. The others only on their second, eventually getting tired, they pulled out, knowing Virgil was on the edge of another orgasm, which made him whimper. After cleaning up, they sat on the bed.

"I...I didn't like that game at all." Virgil mumbled, crossing his arms, which made the others chuckle.

-The End