Tiresome Teacher(Logince)

Prompt: "Lie back and let me take care of you."
Submission from: @EmilySpencLoves2Read

CW:
Handjob
Blowjob
Sex(but it's after school >:3 who tf would even have sex in a classroom during school?)
Sir Kink
(Btw, Roman is 21, a senior in college, and Logan is like...24, so like, don't worry)

3rd Person

Logan sighed as he continued with the rest of the tests that he had been grading that afternoon. It was a very stressful week for him. He had a project due Monday morning, he had to tutor some other students of his on Saturday, and he had to prepare for his lessons for the next two weeks for his class. Logan took a sip of his coffee and continued to write. 'Another C+.' He thought to himself.

(Meanwhile in the Hallway...)

"See ya later!" Roman waved(he waved to Deceit Btw)He walked to the exit and realized that he left his notebook in his previous class, he ran back and noticed that his teacher, Logan was still there. "Hey, Mr. Sanders?" Roman asked as he opened the door. Logan looked up and greeted his student. "Hello, Roman. What're you doing back here, shouldn't you be on your way home?" Logan asked, looking back down at the papers. "Jeez, you seem stressed." Roman set his bag down on a nearby table and leaned forward onto the teacher's desk.

"Yes, I have multiple assignments that I'll have to take care of over the weekend. I do appreciate your acknowledgment though, Roman." Logan continued to write. Roman walked behind the other and hugged him from behind the chair. "Anything I could do to...help you out~?" Roman mumbled as the teacher figure looked up with a slight flush on his face. "U-uhm...Roman, I don't think that this is very a-appropriate behavi-ah~!" Logan moaned as Roman softly planted kisses on his neck. "So...then why don't you punish me~?" Logan was speechless. "Lie back, and let me take care of you~."

Roman walked and got on his knees in front of Logan as he unzipped Logan's pants. Roman gasped as his teacher's cock sprung right out of his pants. "Sir~, have you been hard all this time? You poor thing~," Roman said, "Want me to suck you off, make you feel good~?" He looked up innocently. Logan blushed madly but still nodded. Roman wrapped his warm mouth against the other's chilled cock. "Mmn~."

Logan moaned, placing his hand on Roman's hair and rubbing it back and forth.
He bobbed his head up and down, taking it out and pumping it on occasion, earning moans from his teacher. "Ngh~, s-so close~." Logan sighed as he came in Roman's mouth.

Roman hummed as he climbed on top of the teacher. "R-roman...I-I should really be getting back to work an-!" Logan tried to state, but Roman put his finger on the other's lips. "Shhhh." Roman silenced, "Just let it go~, just relax~." Roman moaned as he grinded against Logan's exposed cock.

"Ah~, I need you so bad, sir~!" Roman exclaimed as he pulled his own pants. Swiftly removing his jacket and shirt and placing them on the teacher's desk, pushing himself on Logan's member, moaning softly and shuddering.

"A-ah~, s-sir~!" Roman stuttered and began bouncing up and down and moaning loudly. He wrapped his legs around Logan's back. The teacher bit his lip and thrusted up into the other's prostate. He earned a loud, pleasured moan from Roman. "M-mn~! S-sir! You feel so g-good~!" Logan kept thrusting up into Roman's prostate, hitting it spot on, receiving "M-more~!" And

"Oh God~! R-right there~!" from him. "S-sir~! I'm gonna cum~! Please keep going!" Roman yelped and wrapped his arms around his neck, his head shot back and he screamed loudly as he came on his own chest. Logan thrusts more and came inside of Roman. He gripped Roman by the shoulders and pulled him off, zipping his pants up. "Did I do good, Sir~?" Roman leaned forward, wanting to kiss Logan once more. "Yes you did, and I'm very proud of you, Ro~." 

Logan took a cloth and went to clean them both. He looked in his drawer for some disinfected wipes and cleaned off the desk before throwing it in the trash. Roman took his shirt and jacket from off the desk and put them back on.

Roman kissed Logan once more, this time more passionate and meaningful instead of lustful and careless. "See you next time~, Sir," Roman said, grabbing his notebook and walking out of the classroom.

The End

{Word Count: 777}