Needy Little Kitten(Logince)

(Originally this was gonna be about Logan's first heat, but, I didn't really feel like it.)

CW:
Cosplay
Slight BDSM
Teasing
Sex(obviously)
Biting Kink(there's going to be a lot of this in more stories btw)
Daddy Kink
Filler
Pet Kink
Logan is really Horny in this one
(That's probably it)
Dom: Roman
Sub: Logan

Logan practically stormed up the stairs in anger as he shut his door. The other sides downstairs were being too loud for his liking. Patton was trying to calm Deceit and Virgil down, and Remus was trying to light Roman on fire, but he ran out of lighter fluid. Thank God. Logan sighed as he went up to his closet, and pulled out a cat costume. He put on the white cat ears, and he whined softly as he pushed the cat tail buttplug up his ass.

Then he put on the pink kitty collar with a rose-colored heart on it. He added the light pink crop-top with a cat on it, a short white skirt, and lacey pink cat panties.(ooh, boy...this is awkward)

Later(Because I barely know how to make filler)

Logan moaned as he felt himself grow harder through his panties. He grabbed his light blue pillow and began rutting against it. "A-ah~, Roman!" Everything downstairs was doing just fine then. Roman noticed that Logan wasn't there, and he wanted to go check upon him. He walked up to the Intellectual side's door. His eyes widened as he heard a loud moan of his name come out of the room.

He leaned against the door and smirked. "R-roman~ A-ahn~!" Logan moaned once more as he was getting closer to his climax. Roman chuckled softly as he kept hearing his name. He had to admit that it was hot, and he was blushing, unbelievably hard, but, he also found it hilarious. He heard one last loud moan before he came. Roman thought that it'd be a good time to play a...' practical joke.'

"Ohh~, Logan~!" He called out.

Logan jolted from the pillow. He blushed insanely and looked down in embarrassment. "May I come in, Lo?" Roman giggled. "I-..." Logan was at a loss for words, "Y-yes..." Roman opened the door and sat by

Logan on the bed. He lifted Logan's chin up with his pointer finger and his thumb. "No need to feel ashamed, Lo~. I could help you out~." Logan gripped Roman by his shirt. "R-roman~...need you so bad~!" Logan moaned out, "p-please...t-take it off~!" Roman smirked and rubbed his hair. "Hm...so desperate for my cock, huh?" Logan nodded frantically.

He straddled Roman and needly nuzzled his face into his chest and kept moaning. His hard-on growing even more in his kitty panties. "Jeez, Lo, if you were that hard, why didn't you just say so~?" Roman took Logan out of his chest and bit into his neck. "A-hah~! G-God, R-roman~!" Roman went from hard bites to soft nibbles at his neck, teasing the Intellectual side. "H-hah~, D-daddy!" Roman stopped as their eyes both widened.

Logan was blushing way more than he was earlier. The Fanciful side chuckled and kissed Logan more. "Well~, that was out of nowhere, huh, Lo?" Logan couldn't even form words. He was so embarrassed but so horny at the same time. "J-just shut up and fuck me already, please~, Daddy, I-I need you!" Logan exclaimed. "Anything for you, kitten~." Roman continued to bite and suck on Logan's neck.

He kept moaning out. He felt himself getting closer as Roman kept whispering little nothings into his ear. "Ngh~, c-close!" Logan came in his kitty panties. "You're so aroused...just for me, right, Kitten?" "Mmn~, yes, Daddy~." Logan began rutting against Roman's waist. "If you wanted me that badly you should've just asked~." Roman giggled, moving his hand up Logan's skirt palming him through his hard-on.

Logan slowly but surely took off Roman's shirt and took off his skirt and panties. Roman teasingly grinded his cock at Logan's entrance, "A-ah~, Roman, stop!" Logan yelped as he wrapped his arms around his neck, kissing him when Roman took the plug out of his ass and thrust deeply into Logan. "Mmn~!" Logan moaned into the kiss, "Oh God~, Faster!" Roman stopped and looked down at Logan.
"W-why'd you stop?" Roman turned to Logan's dresser.

He opened it and found a ball gag and rope. "Wow, Logan, what are these?" He asked teasingly. Logan didn't want to answer, he was too embarrassed. Roman giggled more. He sat Logan up, tied his hands behind his back, and put the gag I'm his mouth. He continued to thrust into him. "Mmhn~!" Logan moaned into the gag.

Muffled curses exited his mouth. Roman groaned at how tight Logan was. "H-hah~! C-close!" Logan moaned as the Roman took the gag out of his mouth. "Oh~ D-daddy, gonna cum, so c-close~!" Logan desperately bounced up and down on Roman's cock. "Go ahead then, cum, my Kitten~," Roman whispered in Logan's ear. That sent him over the edge. Roman wasn't even close to finishing. He kept going, harder, and harder, and harder. "A-ah~, Daddy, G-God~!" Logan yelped in pleasure. "A-ahn~, h-hah~! I-I'm gonna cum again, Daddy~!"

Roman kept going, as Logan came on his shirt again for the third time that evening, along with Roman. Logan could barely focus anymore, he was too focused on what had just happened. He slightly came again as he felt Roman pull out of him. Roman's eyes widened in shock. "Jeez, Lo, I didn't know you were that horny." Roman helped him put on some other panties and short shorts instead.

"T-thanks for h-helping me out..." Logan hugged him, and he sounded like he was losing his voice. "Aw, Logie, you sound awful! Do you...want anything to drink?" Roman asked highly concerned. "Y-Sure..." Logan coughed. "C-can I come with you, though? T-too cold" He coughed once more.

Bonus:

Deceit and Remus were trying to hold back their laughter, while Patton and Virgil were too busy with their video game(Mario Kart 8) "What's so funny?" Roman asked. "Well, cum all over his shirt?" Deceit pointed to Logan, with the cat ears and the tail still on. Logan blushed and covered his face with his hands. Patton paused the game. "Wait, what happened?" Patton asked innocently, "Well," Remus started, "You see-" Virgil looked at him with death in his eyes. "I will end you!" Virgil threw the controller at him.

The End

{Word Count: 1,115}