"You Know You'll Love It"(Moralimus)

Prompt: "Foreplay isn't optional. It's required" and "I want you to say you love me. Say it and mean it."
Submission from: Broken-Butterflies

CW:
Foreplay
Sex
Swearing
It's Remus. There's gonna be bullshit in this story.

3rd Person

"N-no...I don't really w-want to..." Patton said, crossing his arms and looking down from Remus, "Come on Pat!" Remus begged playfully, "N-no, there are just some things that you can't uhm...skip to!" Patton tried to explain, waving his hands around, "I c-can't just y' know...? Out of the norm, I need some kind of foreplay!" Patton wasn't feeling very comfortable with this topic anymore, he tried to go upstairs, but Remus got in his way, "Please? I swear you'll love it!" Remus guaranteed, "Swearing is bad! And plus, foreplay isn't optional. It's required." Patton turned away and squeaked once he was pinned to the coffee table. "Fine, you want foreplay? I'll give you roleplay~." Remus said, kissing and sucking on Patton's neck. "A-ahn, Remus~!" Patton yelped, gripping onto his shoulders. "I thought you didn't wanna fuck me~, whatever happened to that~?" Remus asked, "W-well, I d-didn't really say tha-AH~at..." Patton moaned as Remus palmed him at his pants, pulling him into a rough kiss.

As they departed for air, Remus pulled had ridden Patton of his pants and boxers and threw them across the floor. Remus set the bubbly trait on his own cock and pushed in, causing Patton to moan. "Oh~! Remus!" Remus kept bouncing upward, earning soft moans from Patton. "You feel amazing, hun~, you like my big cock inside you~?" The Trashman mumbled inside the shorter male's ear. "Yes~!" Patton replied, placing his hands on his shoulders, his head shot back as Remus hit his prostate, once he did, he kept abusing that spot and went faster and harder. "Faster, please, Remus~!" Patton begged as Remus started pumping Patton's cock, "Oh my gosh...Oh my gosh, oh my gosh~!!" Patton's head shot back as he came on his shirt and Remus's hand. Remus then pulled out, causing Patton to whine. "W-well...that was something~." Patton stuttered, blushing slightly. "Yeah." Remus replied, "A shame it didn't last as long." "Remus...do you l...like me?" Patton asked, looking innocently at Remus. "Yeah, why do you think I just fucked you?" Remus responded, "First off, language, and plus...I was just wondering because...I didn't want this to be a one-time thing...because...I really like you too! And I didn't want you to reject me, so I didn't really ask...and-" "Patton, calm down!" Remus stated, "I...I love you, a lot. And, I was wondering if we should start going out. What do you say?" "Well...I want you to say you love me, say it and mean it." Patton said, hugging him as tears welled up in his eyes. "Of course, I love you, Patton!" "T-thank you...Remus." "No problem."

The End
{Word Count: 502}