Not So Naive (Moxiety)

(I know I'm gonna regret this. Might delete it or something...)
P.S. This story might be shorter than intended.

CW:
Con-Non-Con

3rd Person

Patton pinned Virgil harder against the bed, kissing the other lustfully. Patton then let go. "I know what's been going on lately, Virgil~" "W-what're you doing?" Virgil asked, "I think you know very well what I'm doing~" Patton straddled Virgil and placed his hands on his chest, caressing it. "I...I think I want to...do that 'thing' everyone else does, it looks like fun~."

"What do you mea-." Virgil's eyes widened as he realized what Patton was talking about. His face grew a more crimson color when he felt Patton bite at his collar-bone. Virgil groaned, he didn't want to like this, Patton is, well, was too innocent for this world. "P-pat, we c-can't Ah~" Virgil moaned as Patton kept swiftly nibbling at his neck.

"Why? It looks as though you're enjoying yourself~." Patton groped Virgil's hard-on earning a soft, but still audible moan from Virge. He giggled and went down, putting his mouth around Virgil's covered cock. Virgil bit his bottom lip once Pat pulled his pants and boxers down slightly enough for Virgil's cock to spring out as the cold air hit the side of his cock.

He moaned again but way louder when Patton's warm mouth touched the tip, he kept going, and going, and going, Virgil gripping onto his hair. "Ahn~, Pat~! Wh-where did you learn how to d-do this? Ah~!" Virgil managed to say in-between moans. Patton felt himself getting harder from each moan that exited Virgil's mouth. "C-close, Patton~ h-hah~!" Virgil yelped as he came in Patton's mouth he took his mouth away from the now throbbing cock as it came more on Patton's face, Patton went back to sitting on Virgil's waist, straddling him once more. "G-God, Virge," Patton stated, "That was so much fun~." He leaned down, "Please, Virge, l-let me ride you~! W-want you so bad~!" Virgil was shocked.

Never hearing such words come from Patton's mouth before. Patton backed up and positioned himself on Virge's member and moaned lustfully. He continued bouncing up and down on his cock, moaning for more, and more. "A-ah~! God, Virgil! You feel s-so good~!" Patton kept moaning as he went at a faster pace.

Patton looked Virgil in his eyes that were full of nothing but lust, as the bubbly trait's tongue slipped out of his mouth. Patton leaned down towards Virgil and kissed him once more, moaning in the kiss. "S-so needy, just for me, huh?" Virgil managed to say. "Patton, ngh~, I'm a-ah~! I'm close~." Virgil came inside of Patton as his head shot back, cumming on Virge's shirt.

Patton whined and pulled off from Virgil. He lay next to him and hugged him. "T-thanks for an awesome time, Virge~." "Whatever, just...go to sleep." Virgil turned away, feeling extremely disappointed in himself...

Bonus:

Roman was downstairs crying and Deceit was dying of laughter. "I...I feel awful!" Roman called out. "That...was amazing" Deceit wiped away a tear from laughing too much. "I never thought that...copulation could feel so...embarrassing..." Logan said walking from the kitchen to the living room and sitting on the couch, adjusting his tie.

The End
{Word Count: 568}