4

I liked the way he was with me. Already claiming as his. He treats me like his submissive and I don't want him to label anyone else as that.

His lips lingered on the nape of my neck before he quickly turned me around and looked at me. I looked into his eyes for a moment to find them staring at my eyes.

Then his eyes went down... staring at my lips. I looked at his lips and I regretted it instantly. "Kiss me Violet." He said deeply.

I shook my head and tried to get up. "Violet. Stop moving." He ordered and I did. Feeling myself becoming wet.

"Kiss me Violet." He ordered with a demanding demeanor. I looked into his eyes afraid. I've never kissed anyone before. Ever. "Do it." He ordered.

I felt a burning sensation in my stomach and I found myself leaning in. I felt my lips touch his soft lips. His lips started to move against mine and I moved mine in sync with his.

I feared this was a terrible kiss since this is my first kiss ever. He pulled me closer and my skirt rose up even more. His hands were gripping my thighs tightly.

I finally let my hands go to his face. Before I let them go to his hair. My lungs were burning for air but, my lips wanted more of him.

He slowly pulled away and I took in a breath of air while looking away from him. "Mine." He murmured before nuzzling his head in my neck. I held him closer to me. I felt safe and I haven't felt safe in a very long time.