21

Me and Dax quietly moved around the kitchen as we cleaned up. Everyone else had gone home and we were working in an uncomfortable silence. There was a lot that needed to be said, but no one knew what to say. I didn't know what to say and I knew he didn't so there really isn't no point in talking.

But, I do need to tell him something. "Tomorrow I scheduled an appointment to check on the baby and to figure out the gender." I said. "I thought we weren't doing appointments." He said. "I want to make sure the baby is healthy and I decided that we could do a gender reveal party." I said.

"Alright, but you and I both know that there is other things to talk about that need to be talked about tonight." He said. "What is there to be talked about?" I asked with an incredulous look. If I can avoid this matter for awhile then I will.

"You know what needs to be talked about so don't act like you don't." He said, rolling his eyes. "I don't know if I want to talk about it. I feel like that if we do, everything that's left of what we have that's barely sticking together will fall apart tonight." I said.

"I fucked up and I'm sorry. That's what I want to talk about. I fucked up the past few months and I know it and I'm sorry. I want to fix things with you." He said. "I want to fix things too." I said quietly. "And a punishment, as you have cursed a lot today." He said. I looked at him with a crazy look. He wants to punish me when I'm six months pregnant.

"That's dangerous for the baby." I said. "Not this one." He said as he picked me up and walked to the playroom. He set me on the bed. "Strip." He said as he took his shirt off. "This is a terrible idea. One, I'm pregnant. Two, what if we harm the baby? Three, I'm not comfortable with my body right now." I said. "One, I know. Two, we won't harm the baby. Three, I've seen you naked quite a few times and even pregnant you look hot as hell." He said. I sighed and took my shirt off.

I stood up and pulled the leggings down and then my underwear. He watched me with hungry eyes and I was concerned that we really were making a terrible choice. I took my bra off and I tossed it on the ground. "Now, get into submissive position while on the bed." He ordered and I growled lowly as I got on the bed in submissive position.

My legs were tucked underneath me, but he had clear view of my lower area. My hands err behind my back and I had my head bowed. I gasped in pain and fought now to look up. What the hell did he just hit my thigh with?

"This is a flogger and your punishment is ten of these on each thigh. I want you to count." He said as he brought it down again. "Two." I whispered.

I got lost in my thoughts as I carried on counting. Tears threatening my eyes. "Good girl. You did good. What did you learn?" He asked. "I won't curse ever again. I promise." I said quietly. "Good girl. Now, let's move up to the headboard." He said as he helped me move. "Alright so on your knees," He ordered and I did as told, "and hold onto the headboard." He said and I placed my hands on the head board. One of his hands rested on my hip and I gasped as he started to enter me from behind me and I felt my walks stretch again at his size.

The familiar ache was already starting to return, not use to going to long without his long, thick length. "Good girls get treats, don't they?" He questioned. "Yes papi. Thank you." I moaned. "Your welcome amore. Your welcome. If it becomes too much, the safeword?" He questioned. "We never did a safeword." I said breathless. "Well we are now. Choose." He demanded as he got his full length inside me.

"Purple." I said. "Okay. If it becomes to much and you want me to stop, you need to say purple." He said seriously. "Yes papi." I said.

He pulled back and pushed his length into my again. My lips parted as my eyebrows furrowed, that ecstasy feeling coming over me again. "Oh papi!" I moaned as he hit my "g-spot" that sent waves of pleasure throughout my entire body. "You like that amore. Don't you." He said huskily in my ear. "Papi! Please!" I begged as he stopped. "Tell me how you want it." He demanded. "I want you to be rough with me. I want you to be fast. I want you to go deeper. Please papi!" I cried out in need.

"Anything for my amore." He said huskily and he pulled his hips back again before he slammed forward, and a strangled moan left me as he slammed into me a moment later.

"Papi! Right there!" I cried out as he hit my "g-spot" again. He focused on that spot and I threw my head back as I felt like I was in pure ecstasy. "Papi! I need to come! Can I come!?" I cried out as the feeling was overwhelming. "Not yet amore." He said and I clenched my jaw as I squeezed the muscles of my area. An attempt for me to hold back this orgasm I guess. He groaned. "Work those muscles amore. My cock loves it." He groaned huskily into my ear.

I did exactly what he wanted to try and distract me from that feeling to release. The fire was agonizing in my stomach and the knots were killing me. I screamed out his name as he released in me. It's a feeling that never gets old. It's just so powerful.

"Alright amore. Your doing good. Just continue to hold it." He said as he pulled out of me. My legs were shaking slightly and he moved me so I was facing him. "I want you to hold it. I want you to feel an amazing orgasm from yourself." He said. "Papi...please." I whimpered as the heat only built. He looked down at my lower region and I whimpered. "Your dripping for me amore." He said lowly. "Papi." I whimpered. "Amore, your doing good. Just a little longer." He said softly. I nodded. He gave me a pointed look, expecting me to use my words.

"Okay Papi." I whispered. "Okay. I'm going to use nipple clamps and a genital clamp which will increase your sensitivity. Then I'm going to use a vibrator." He said. "Okay Papi." I whimpered as it felt like my core was throbbing. He grabbed the vibrator and pushed it inside of me before he turned it up to the highest setting. A quiet moan escaped me as the heat became more intense.

I gasped in pain as he put the clamp on my lower area. He grabbed another clamp that was a little different and put it on the bud of my nipple. He did the same with the other.

My body was quaking slightly from being overwhelmed. Dax was in front of me and pulled my body towards his so that I was leaning on him for support.

"Your doing good amore." He said softly as he rubbed my lower back. "Pa-pi. I c-can't hold it no more!" I cried out. "Yes you can amore." He said firmly. I screamed as I let go and it went black. It felt amazing though. I will say that. It was amazing.

Dax

She screamed and then she went quiet. I slowly laid her back and stopped the vibrator. She was passed out. I pulled the vibrator out and her sticky juices strung out as I pulled it out while so much of her juices started to flow out of her pussy. I grabbed the genital clamp and watched her face as I took it off. Her face only winced slightly.

I took the nipple clamps off and I cleaned up the toys we used before I put them. I went to the en-suite bathroom and grabbed a towel, wetting it down before I began to clean up her, her juices were still flowing out of her, but much slower.

A soft groan escaped her and her eyes fluttered open. I dropped the rag beside her and I trailed my hands up her thighs. "Papi is going to clean you up a little bit." I said seductively and she lazily smirked at me.

I ducked my head down so i was between her thighs before I started to lick up her juices. She tasted so sweet. Sweeter than last time. I was like an eager kid wanting candy as I licked up all of her juices. I swirled my tongue around her entrance and she gasped. I pulled back. "You've has enough for the night. You need to rest." I said as I brought the rag to her thighs and cleaned it up in case she was sticky.

She nodded as and I picked her up after. She felt very light for a very pregnant woman. It worried me. I laid her in our bedroom and she went to get up, but I gave her a pointed look. "I need clothes Dax." She said. I went to the closet and I grabbed her my shirt and walked out. "Underwear?" She questioned as I pulled it over her head. "Nope." I said and she rolled her eyes. "I love you." I said and she gasped, looking at me wide eyed. I was confused.

"I love you too. It's just. You haven't said it at all the past few months." She said surprised. I realized I hadn't and I felt extremely guilty. "I'm sorry. I love you so much that you don't even know it." I said as I peppered her face in kisses. She kept giggling and I was happy that we were okay.