20

"Dax. I'm healed and you know that. It's been six months since I was shot." I exclaimed frustrated while throwing my hands up. "Calm down woman, I'm talking to our little girl." He said as he kissed my stomach. "How are you so sure that the baby is a girl? It could be a boy." I said with my hands on my hips.

"I know that the baby is our little girl." He said. "Dax." I groaned. "Amore, I wouldn't do that again." He warned with lust filled eyes. Anton, Shore, Lilly, And Luc walked in. I hit Dax in the back of the head.

"Stop being so sex crazed." I said. "Oh shush woman, I'm talking to our little girl." He said. "It could be a boy!" I exclaimed. "It's definitely a girl." He said. "It's most likely a boy. Especially with the pregnancy symptoms." I said. "None if that's true." He said. "Dax." I growled.

He kept murmuring nonsense to my stomach and everyone else was watching amused. My hands were on my hips while I had a very impatient look on my face. "Alright. Times up." I said as I pulled away from him and pulled my shirt down. "I didn't get to say I love her yet." He whined. "Could be a him." I said as I sat down.

"What in the world are you going to do when you figure out that it's a boy?" I asked. "It's most definitely a little girl Violet." He said. "Oh, now I'm Violet. I see how it is." I said dramatically. "You two crack me up." Shore snorted out as she laughed.

"Sorry amore." He said. "Sure you are." I muttered. "Why don't you make yourself useful in the kitchen? Aren't you the one cooking today? And aren't you trying to prove your a better cook?" He challenges. "I am a better cook." I said boldly. "Oh god, her pasta is to die for." Anton said. "Pasta?" Dax laughed until I punched him in the gut. "I didn't laugh when you made your food." I snapped before I got up, ignoring his apologies.

I'm making a lot of food, because I'm going to be a show off. "Don't burn my kitchen down!" He yelled. "Shut the fuck up Dax!" I yelled angrily. "Violet-Noelle!" He yelled angrily. I grabbed out the dish I needed for this certain dish when he stormed in. "What the hell Violet? You know better than cursing." He snapped. I harshly set down the jar of Garlic Alfredo Sauce.

"I didn't mean to Dax. It just slipped. I got angry." I said quietly. "I understand, but how many other times have you got angry?" He asked. "A lot...but this was worse. You just kept hitting that spot and I really tried. Just go away. I can't right now." I said. He sighed and walked out.

I began with the Chicken Alfredo Roll-Ups and I'm super excited. This was probably one of my favorite dishes back home in Italy. As I let that prep, I began on the cream cheese wontons and these had me starving already. Everything I make tonight are Italian dishes. "Ma is here!" I heard mom yell. I chuckled lightly. "Where is my other beautiful daughter?" She asked loudly. "She's in the kitchen, but mad at Dax currently. I wouldn't go in there." Shore said.

"Dax, can't you give the girl a break." She snapped. "She's hormonal so it's not my fault. It's actually annoying." He said frustrated. "I never asked you to stick by my side during this pregnancy." I muttered.

"Dax. She might have heard you." Lilly snapped at him. "Maybe she will be nicer to me." He said carelessly. I've realized since I've known he is a gang leader, he's became extremely different. I kind of miss the old him.

"Hey sweetie." Mom said as she walked in. I looked at her and she gasped. "Oh sweetie. Why are you crying?" She asked softly. "Don't get tears in the food amore!" Dax teased. "I can't keep doing this with him. It's exhausting. I just want to sleep and not talk to him again." I said, my voice cracking. "Oh sweetie, I'll handle him. You just let those tears out." She said. "Tears aren't good to be let out while cooking ma." I said as I wiped them. "But, it is healthier to let them out." She said honestly.