23

I held both of the twins on my hip as I walked up the pathway to the house with Dax who was holding the bags. Dimitri is the oldest and we named him after Dax's, Lilly's, Eli's, and Ethan's father. Camila is the youngest twin by four and half minutes.

As soon as we opened the door Anton, Shore, Luc, Lilly, Ma, Eli, and Ethan jumped out and yelled, "Welcome home!" 

The twins squealed and clapped their hands and I chuckled. "Let me see my grand babies." Ma said with grabby hands as she grabbed them from me.

Everyone was talking or around the babies and I went to Dax's and mines room. I got to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes as I looked at my stomach that was disgusting. It's just a lot from the baby weight.

"Amore?" Dax questioned through the door. I turned the shower on and got in so I didn't have to talk. "Amore." He said and I knew he was in here. He went to open the door, but I held it shut. "Dax, please go." I said quietly. "You've been acting off. What's wrong?" He asked as he fought with me to open the door. "I don't want to talk about it." I said through gritted teeth. He growled and stomped out of the bathroom.

I sat down on the bathroom floor and curled up, sobbing quietly. "You know what. We are going to talk about it. I don't know what's going-Amore what's wrong?" He asked concerned after he opened the shower door.

He sighed and he soon was in the shower with me, fully clothed besides a shirt which he lost it when we walked in. "What's wrong Violet?" He asked seriously, concern evident in his tone as he held me to his chest, but I didn't dare uncurl because I didn't want him to leave me because of the baby fat.

"Dax Grey!" Ma exclaimed as she opened the shower door. Well, that would be awkward if he wasn't shielding my body. "Mom. Please give us a moment. She's upset and I'm trying to make her feel better." He said.

"Dax, go. I'll talk to her myself. Violet, go ahead and get washed up so we can talk." She said before she dragged Dax out of the bathroom. I got washed up before wrapping myself in a towel and going to the closet where I found a long dressed that was a periwinkle color. It didn't hug my body and I was thankful for that. I brushed my hair and I sat down when ma walked in.

"I know that your worried what Dax would think about you now that your body is different. He doesn't expect you to be as you were before you were pregnant. He doesn't expect it to be perfect. He knows your going to have stretch marks and baby weights. Especially with how huge your stomach was because you were pregnant with twins. It's different for everybody and I get that your not okay with how your body looks. I was the same with after Eli and Ethan because it was a drastic change to my body. I wasn't like a whale when pregnant with Dax and Lilly.

I was pretty small when pregnant with them. It was concerning to my husband because he thought it wasn't normal. But, I wasn't as...unhappy with my body as I was with the twins. I get it, but you can work to get your body back. Your just going to have to workout and stuff, but it doesn't make you any different sweetie. You brought two beautiful babies into this world. Your body is like this because you made two babies. Don't be unhappy. Be happy that you have two little babies who are perfect." She said and I nodded. She kissed my head before leaving. 

Dax walked in. "I love you." He said. I smiled. "I love you more." I said softly. He grinned before he began to pepper my face in kisses causing me to break into a fit of giggles.