15

I was sitting at the table, Anton on one side of me, and Shore on the other. Basically, they were sitting across from each other.

I was nervous. "Maybe I should tell him when we are alone." I suggested quietly. "If you want to. We well go to the diner across the street for now." Shore said softly. "I want to be close so we can talk about handling Tyler once and for all." Anton said. "I have a balcony in my room. You guys can go there." I said quietly.

"That's closer. Lets go." Anton said, picking Shore up, causing her to squeal. I chuckled quietly and they were gone.

I stared at my cup of tea for a few minutes when the door finally opened. "Amore." I heard him say and I continued to look at my cup.

"I'm so sorry. I just...saw the pictures and I just...I was always told that pictures never lie." He said, sitting across from me. "They do and that one does. I was a teenager, this was when Austin was and before he was 16. I didn't enjoy any of the things he did." I said, wiping my eyes where tears formed.

I looked up to see him wearing a leather jacket and a white t-shirt. Something I have never see him wear. "I was going to tell you, I swear. I just, I wanted you more comfortable before I told you that I was a gang leader." He said.

"That is why I think you can help." Anton said, walking out. "I tried to keep him on the balcony, but you know your brother." Shore said. "I haven't even told him yet Anton. Mind giving me a moment. I will come and get you when I am finished." I said harshly.

He looked at me. "As long as I get to beat the fucking prick to a pulp." He growled as he walked away towards my room with Shore.

"What are you talking about? What else do I need to know?" He asked. "The person in the photo is Tyler. He...when I was younger and he spent the night at the house. He'd come in my room once the house was silent and..." I stopped for a moment to take a shaky breath. I wiped away the tears that fell down my face.

"He'd touch me...He threatened me as well. I guess that the pictures is what he meant." I whispered. "Where did he touch you? How did he touch you?" He demanded angrily, his jaw was clenched again, he was gripping the table, his eyes were dark and cold. Right now, he wasn't the Dax I knew. I knew gang leaders could change their demeanor in seconds, and I knew that he could too.

I let a quiet sob out as I remembered the way he touched me. Dax looked at me worried, but I could see the rage in his eyes, they were there with a burning passion to kill Tyler.  Well, no wonder he and my brother will get along.

"He'd come in at night...whenever he was over...I was up because I knew what was coming. The first time he started this...he had a gun...he held it to my head as he told me what I was going to do. How I wasn't going to tell anyone, how I wasn't going to contact the police, I wasn't even to write about it, because that's what I did when I was young. I wrote." I started.

"At first. He'd just make me strip. I hated it, but...he always had the gun... in clear view, but away from me. He was always closest to it. Then he'd make me lay down and he'd touch me. My chest and...my lower areas." I said quietly.

"How?" Dax growled angrily. "At first it was just touching and groping...then he started to put his finger inside me." I whispered. Dax got up, the chair flying backwards and I jumped. "That fucking bastard!" He yelled when Anton and Shore walked back in.

"I'll kill him!" He yelled again. Shore was beside me, hugging me close to her. "I told him." I whispered. She managed a sad chuckle. "I see." She said as Dax continued to rage until his eyes landed on me.

Dax

I knew it was a bad example for her brother and his girlfriend and even my amore, but that bastard touched my girl. I growled and I raged. I finally got my amore in my view. Shore was beside her, hugging her shaking figure.

Tears streamed down her beautiful face. Her face held fear, like her eyes that held fear and love. I let my features soften for her. I walked towards her and Shore got up, dragging Anton elsewhere who insisted that we needed to talk about handling Tyler.

I agreed mentally, but my amore needed me more. I got close to her and brought my hand to her face when she flinched. I winced, she thinks I will hurt her now. I cupped her cheek and I bought my other hand to cup her other cheek.

I used the pads of my thumbs to wipe away her tears. "I'm sorry. I didn't ever want you to see me like that...I'm just a monster...I'm sorry." I whispered. Looking away from her after.

"You aren't a monster. Your just a possessive, dominant male. A gang leader. Your my gang leader. You just...you are angry. That I was ever hurt. I understand that. Don't worry. I have seen Anton rage about that too. He is also, only just figuring out. Shore only knew at first." She said softly.

"I ain't mad at you either. I get pictures. But, I don't think I look as young as I did in the pictures as I do now." She said, trying to lighten the mood. "You kind of do amore." I said. "Well, maybe I won't look half as bad as I thought I would when I'm old." She said and I rolled my eyes at her playfully.

"You'd look pretty damn beautiful when your old too. I'd still ravish that body of yours too." I whispered. She blushed. "Don't worry about that son of a bitch. Me and Anton will handle that." I said softly.

"What if he does split us up?" She asked quietly, scared and worried. "I won't let him. We are like Bonnie and Clyde baby, nothing is ever going to get in our way." I said and she smiled, wrapped her arms around me.

I wrapped my arms around her and I pulled her close to me. "I'm sorry amore again." I said. Anton walked back in, an annoyed Shore behind him.

"We will talk about handling him later. Not now. I'm going to take care of Violet." I said, throwing her over my shoulder. She grunted.

"I need my phone and stuff." She said annoyed. "No you don't. Anyway, your welcomed to use my stuff anytime." I said. "Ass." She mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Alright, well, I will be here. Be careful and take care of her man." Anton said. I nodded. "Take care as well. Who knows what he is up to." I said. "I can just pull out the ol' marine stuff." He joked and I laughed.

"I guess that is another raincheck girl." Shore said as I heard Amara start crying. "Awe, what's wrong with her?" Violet cooed as the baby was brought in by Anton.

"She is hungry." Shore said, getting a bottle out of the fridge and putting it in the microwave. "Bye guys." I said before I turned with my amore.