6

Dax
Oh the things I wanted to do to Violet right now. I wanted to take my tie off and tie her hands up and I wanted to fuck her senseless on my office desk and every surface around me.

I looked down at her. Her eyes were avoiding me and I didn't miss the fact that she had crossed her legs early from them shaking a little bit.

Which tells me that she is just hiding her deep feelings for me. I think she's just scared. I'll get my amore to tell me. She's my everything.

"I need to finish my files and I know you have work as well." She said snarkly and I grunted at that tone. That is something I will not deal with.

I grabbed her by the elbows and pulled her up. She looked at me with a confused glint in her eye. But, I saw a lot of lust. "Don't use that tone with me amore." I growled at her. Not meaning to growl at her but, it angered me.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly while looking down at the ground between us. I took one of my hands off her arm and I lifted her chin back up and made her look at me.

"You want to make it up to me?" I asked. She nodded. "Okay. So...go on any date I ask you so we could try romantically." I said.

She was quiet and tense for a minute. "Okay." She said quietly. I pulled her into my chest and hugged her. Her 4'7 height compared to my 7'3 height.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead for a moment before I pulled back to look at her. "Friday at seven." I said before I walked out.

"Leave the door open amore." I said and I heard her groan. "But, I can't focus." She whined. I instantly knew I had a hard on. I looked down and I was correct. "Come here. Bring your work." I ordered.

I heard a grunt but, I heard shuffling. I sat down in my chair and soon she stood in front of me desk.

"Lock the door." I said. She walked to the door and I watched her large ass move towards the door and I heard a click. She's listening more then earlier.

I motioned her to come around the desk. She slowly came around the desk and when she was within an arms reach I made a quick, swift movement to pull her onto my lap.

"Dax, let me go." She said and I grunted for two reasons. The way my name rolls off her tongue and the fact that she's squirming around, which isn't really helping my problem down there.

"Stop moving." I said while resting me chin on her shoulder. She stopped and set her stuff on the clean side of my desk.

"Your working with me. So start working my amore. No more arguing, struggling or complaining." I said.

She groaned but, she complied and began working. She was focused on her work so I started to focus on mine.

I think this is the most focus I have been in a long time. Only because normally I think about when my amore would have came along and she finally has.

(:)(:)(:)(:)

It's been about three hours and this just gets more stressful and more. I leaned back in my chair while pinching the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes.

I released a sigh when I felt my amore move and I thought she was going to get off me but, she straddled me. I opened my eyes to look into her grey eyes which stared at me with worry.

Her hands were on my shoulders and she started to massage them. "What's wrong?" She asked softly. "Nothing." I lied. "Dax, don't lie to me. It's something. Tell me." She spoke sternly as she looked through me basically like she was reading everything going through my mind.

"It's just business." I said trying to not get her involved. I closed my eyes again and she sighed as she turned back to her normal position.

It was silent for a few minutes. "Dax." She said. "Hm." I said while thinking. "What if you hosted a charity or some event? Try and get more partnerships with other empires." She suggested which wasn't all that bad of an idea.

But, money. I might be rich but, I like to save. Especially since I must spoil my amore now.

"And don't worry about money. I could crunch down numbers and get them to range from maybe one thousand to two thousand which is better than a ten thousand dollar or more event." She said.

Which was true. "I don't want you to stress over this." I said while finally opening my eyes to find her reading over the file with a focused look. I sighed.

She's not going to give up and I know that. She's meant to be a business women. Yet, her father thought so lowly over her. Making her believe those things he told her.

She can handle being a business woman. And she can handle problems like this. I know she can handle much bigger problems which is great.

"You told me that you believed I was meant to be a business woman. Now. I'm going to help you here whether you want my help or not Dax because I'm determined to help with this project." She said with confidence which made my boner increase. She stiffened.

"I'm sorry. I blame you being so damn sexy for the reason." I whined as I spun her around. She looked above me but, then her eyes focused on my lips.

I leaned forward and pressed my lips against hers. She kissed back and I was so happy. I haven't felt this happy in a long time. All's I have ever wanted was my amore. Now, I finally have her, right here and she is never going to leave.