18

Dax
She insists that she has it herself. But, she stresses to much, becomes irrational and becomes a feisty, aggressive bitch.

I love my amore, don't get me wrong, but she kneed me where I'm weakest at. A place I'd never thought that she'd hit. I understand that she is stressing, and once I saw all those files...I realized how terrible her father was.

I got to my empire. Lillian was there already, but so was Luc. Lillian saw me. "Mr. Grey, Violet hasn't clocked in this morning." She sang out. I rolled my eyes playfully. I walked over to the desk.

"I know." I said. "You seem gloomy and why were you walking like that?" She asked quietly.

"Violet stressing to much. With everything going on, she became irrational. When she is irrational, she's even more feisty, aggressive and she is a bitch. We ended our relationship this morning then got back together. Of course after she kneed me in thee one place I thought she'd never." I said.

"The balls?" Luc asked. I nodded. "Her father had more problems then I thought. I walk into her office and she's already on the phone, biting off gang leaders ears. I'm so glad that tone is scary. Anyway, there is files stacked up on her desk and around the desk. It's a mess. As soon as she gets one problem done, more pop up." I said.

Soon Violet walked in with her huge ass purse and I could see files in it. Poking out. "I said you could have stayed there today." I said. "I thought you said you were calling your guard dogs off!" She snapped harshly. I went wide eyed.

"Woman, calm down. Geez. That was when we were arguing. I said something irrational. Now, they follow you. They are my best and they are protecting you from that little creep. I can't wait until I get my hands on him." I said.

Luc and Lillian were still wide eyed by her entrance. The four guards that I had assigned to her seem amused. "She's got quite the temper sir. It's adorable. When she's angry." He chuckled out. She turned to him and gave him the harshest glare she could muster up which looked scary. He went silent.

"Adorable? Is my fury adorable to you? Because if it is, I can show you some fury." She hissed at him, about to lunge at him if Luc didn't grab her, giving her to me.

"You need to calm down. Breathe. We talked about it earlier." I said calmly in her ear. "I'm going to rip your dick off and feed it to the dogs if you don't let me go." She hissed. I chuckled. "I guess your feeding your favorite part of me away to mutts." I said before coughing and holding the spot that she had elbowed super hard. Damn.

I growled after composing and looked at her. "I'm not in the fucking mood. So stop trying to act like everything is fine. It's not." She snapped coldly and walked to the private elevator, the guards following her.

"Fucks sake. Stay here. I'm fine now." She growled at them. "No can do Queen, we were asked to follow you everywhere." Jax said monotone. She growled and got in the elevator with them. Looking extremely pissed off.

"This is unlike her." I heard Shores voice say. That's when I noticed that Anton and Shore witness the whole thing. Anton was holding Amara.

"She got like that once. It's when she gets stressed out. You find the cause of the stress and take it away and then she's back. Simple." Anton said.

"It's your fathers mess that he left for her to clean up, Tyler made an appearance last night and she's just scared." I said while rubbing my stubble. "I offered to help her, but apparently I don't have the brain. Your not the only ones who's—dick got threatened to get fed to stray dogs." He said.

"Follow me y'all. Rosy! Take over Lillian's spot!" I called and she scurried away to Lillian's spot. I clicked the button and the doors opened. There lies my four guards unconscious. But, no Violet. I got in and they followed confused. I quickly hit the top button and we got to the top.