13

He continued to rub his hands along my inner thighs. "I don't know where to start. I kind of want more pictures of you posing. Would you mind doing that?" He asked.

"No Mr. Grey, I wouldn't." I said nervously. What if he did use these pictures against me? He looked at me concerned. "What is it amore?" He asked. "I know this sounds...ridiculous, but I guess I am just scared. A lot of my other bosses got information on me and blackmailed me with it and you taking pictures makes me nervous, because what if we don't work out." I said.

Dax

Clearly I haven't earned my amore's trust enough and I am not going to lie. It actually kind of hurts, but I can understand why.

But, I am fucking pissed that other bosses of hers have blackmailed her. My amore. They blackmailed what's mine.

"Amore, we will be together forever. Forever. Nothing will tear us apart. We will grow old together. We will have kids. We will be a family. I know that I haven't earned you trust and I hope I will earn your trust soon. But, I promise you that I would never ever use anything against, I'd never blackmail you." I said to her, seriousness laced in my voice.

"I know you wouldn't. I guess I am just very careful." She said shyly. "That's good amore. To be very careful. This world is very messed up. To survive it, you have to be careful." I said.

"Okay. Now that's that." She said and I chuckled. "Well, I guess you wouldn't mind me taking a few pictures." I said. "Not at all Mr. Grey. Take as many as you want." She said, smiling seductively at me.

"You are going to be bent over the desk later and I am going to be fucking your brains out." I said as I had the camera ready for her reaction. She rolled her eyes and I got the perfect picture of her rolling her eyes at me. She got up and went to the other side of the desk.

"How do you want me to pose Mr. Grey?" She asked while leaning forward. Placing her hands on the desk. "That is perfect Violet." I said, making our roleplay real.

I couldn't take my eyes away from her chest where her breasts are about ready to pop out. I got a picture and I was out of film. I went to the shelf and I got a new box, putting more film in the camera.

I walked back over to her. Well, on the other side of the desk. "Take your hair out of the pigtails and unbutton your shirt the rest of the way." I said.

She started unbuttoning her shirt and left it open, adjusting it a bit to what was perfect for me. I didn't even have to say something. I had the camera ready because I had an idea. She took her hair down and she started to mess with her hair.

I captured her hands going through her slightly curly black hair, her grey eyes closed, her shirt open and her breasts popping out of the bra.

"I think that that is enough." I said, taking the pictures and putting them up in a metal box. "Can you burn those once we get our first kid?" She asked and I laughed. "Why?" I asked. "Well I don't want out kids seeing me, their mom as a slut and I also don't want some pervert to find them." She said.

"Yeah. I guess." I sighed. "Or when we start getting old." She suggested and I smiled. "That's perfect than, but for now...I believe I have something to be doing. We are done with roleplay because I want you to call me papi again." I said.

I know that our roleplay sucked, but for all cared is that we tried. I'm impatient and I have to call her amore and I have to have her call me papi. I can't live without it, selfish, I know.

She walked towards me and I took off the shoes and socks so I wouldn't have to worry about handling that later.

I took the cardigan off her and the blouse. I growled as I saw the top half of her lingerie. I loved it on her. I pulled off the skirt and growled again.

I spun her around, her back facing me and I placed her hands on the desk. I started to roughly kiss at her neck and she moaned softly.

I smirked as I continued to roughly kiss her neck, and then I started to nip and suck at some parts roughly. I pulled my pants and boxers down, getting ready for her.

I wrapped my arms around her and moved my hands up her torso, closer to her breasts until I groped them, causing her to gasp. That small, cute little gasp.

I moved to the other side of her neck and I unclasped the bralette lingerie piece. I threw it down and pulled down the lingerie underwear and threw it down somewhere as well.

I slammed inside of her pussy from behind, causing her to release a moan and gasp. I started to roughly pound in and out of her pussy. She was a moaning mess.

I didn't want her to walk. I didn't want her to walk because I didn't want guys to see what's mine. Whenever she passes a guy, they gawk at her and it makes me want to beat the shit out of him.

If she can't walk, she isn't passing a guy, and if there is so no guy, there is no gawking and ass kicking. She screamed once I released inside her and I smirked. "That's it amore. Next time scream Dax." I whispered in her ear. "I thought..." She trailed off so that she could catch her breath.

"When you scream, I want to hear Dax. And otherwise, I want you to call me Papi." I said as I pulled out of her and I spun her around, picked her up and placed her onto the desk.

Her cheeks were coated in a deep red blush. "Don't be embarrassed baby.  I love it when you scream. Its cute." I said, causing her blush to deepen, I chuckled, kissing her both of her flushed cheeks.

I pecked her lips before I slammed inside her pussy again causing her gasp. She was using her hands for support to hold her up as I fucked her.

I started to pound in and out of her pussy, rougher than the last time. I was using everything I had this time and I already felt myself getting close, but I didn't slow down. She threw her head back and I knew she was close.

I continued to pound in and out of her, I looked up at her, well down, she is still short, even on a desk. She had her jaw clenched and her eyes closed. Each time I pounded in and out of her, her breasts bounced up and down, causing me to groan.  It's sexy.

I groaned again as I felt her release all over my cock. But, I didn't slow down, or stop putting my all in each thrust.

She screamed out my name as I released and I smirked, not stopping. I continued going. I was panting and sweating. A light coat of sweat was covering my amore's body.

I continued to pound in and out of her, in and out, until I was close and I released inside of her again, causing her to scream again, and she said my name again. I love it when she does that. I'm glad that she isn't afraid to do so around me.

I pulled out of and picked her up and walked to the bed. "On your hands and knees amore." I ordered breathless. She did so, breathing heavily as well. I got positioned behind her before I slammed inside her asshole.

I did the same as last time, pounding in and out of her with my all.

(:)(:)(:)(:)

"Dax." She said tiredly. I was pulling my pants up, but I looked at her. Her hair was a mess, her neck and chest was covered with hickeys, she was sweaty like me, I was drenched in sweat. Her hips were slightly bruised from where I was holding her. Her wrists were slightly bruised from the cuffs that we decided to use.

"Yes amore." I said softly. We probably went at it for four or five hours. "I can't move. I'm sore. Can you help me?" She asked, closing her eyes. I smirked, knowing that she probably won't be at work for a few days. "Of course amore. Get some sleep." I whispered as I picked her up bridal style. I walked to our room, I am considering asking if she would move in with me.

I laid her in the bed and covered her bare body up. I did feel bad that she was so sore, but, I can't have other man staring at her. I know its a short fix for just a few days, but its the few days where I can without almost kicking someone's ass.

Her face scrunched in pain as she moved before it went back to a content, relaxed face. I laid down beside her, pulling her closer to me and I closed my eyes, falling asleep as well.