14

It was Wednesday and I had to take another day off work. I probably would have been back Tuesday, but me and Dax were at it again Sunday, almost all day.

We ate, fucked, ate, fucked again, ate, fucked again before we went to sleep. I groaned at the pain between my legs. It wasn't as bad as it was. I slowly moved my legs over the bed and I walked to the bathroom with slow, close steps.

I went to the bathtub and I turned the water on hot all the way and I got in. I sighed in relief when I heard the front door open and closed.

"Amore!" I heard Dax yell. "In the bathroom!" I yelled frightened, he sounded angry. He stormed in and looked at me.

He threw a yellow envelope at me while he shut the bathroom door and leaned against it. Looking at me with a clenched jaw. I had a confused expression on.

I opened the envelope and pulled out pictures and a packet. The packet was a restraining order, with my name! "What the fuck?" I said quietly as I looked at the packet. I knew my signature was forged for sure, because well I never did this and also I don't write my cursive v's like that.

"Why do you want a restraining order?" He asked angrily and hurt. "I don't Dax! I never even got this. Look at my signature." I said and he grunted as he got off the door and studied it. "Your v, that's not yours. So someone forged it." He mumbled.

"But the pictures." He said angrily. I looked at the pictures and I gasped. It was me when I was younger, when my brother still lived with us and wasn't in the marines. When him and Carley was together. When him and Tyler were friends.

Tears started to run down my cheeks as my hands started to shake. "Amore, explain to me." He said. "These are old. And they are nothing. He is nothing." I said angrily, looking up at him. I got up, grabbed a towel and threw the pictures at him.

He was shocked. "I don't know why the fuck, how the fuck that you think I could cheat on you, get a fucking restraining order against you. But those....those are old and none of that was willingly. None of it. I fucking hate him." I growled angrily.

I walked past him, ignoring the pain between my legs and I walked to our closet, I grabbed the clothes that he had hung up and bought for me.

I got dressed before I grabbed my bag and packed my stuff up. "Amore, I didn't know." He said hurt. "How could you think I would ever cheat on you Dax? I love you and you come here...thinking I have cheated on you. That I would get a restraining order against you." I asked hurt.

"Amore, I didn't know." He said again. "I'm going home Dax. I need to think." I said hurt as I walked past him. "You don't even have a car right now and its pouring." He said.

"It's not a far walk Dax." I whispered, loud enough for him to hear though.

I walked out the door and closed it. I walked out and I heard him behind me. "I won't let you leave. Not me. But in the rain either." He said. "You can't force me." I said, turning around as I began to run down the sidewalk. "Violet! Please!" He begged loudly from behind me.

The rain poured down harder. I continued to run and I found myself crying.

(:)(:)(:)(:)

I was home and I was drenched. I walked through the front door. "What the fuck happened to you?" Anton asked worried. "Yeah." Shore said.

"Where the fuck was Carley and Tyler last time?" I asked, wiping my face. "Get changed, your going to get sick." He said. "Answer me!" I yelled angrily. "Here, why?" He said, rubbing his face.

"I think he is fucking with my relationship with Dax. He is the only fucking person who writes his cursive v's all fucked up. If it is him and I think it is, he fucking forged my signature for a restraining order against Dax and..." I said, my voice cracking.

"He had pictures. He use to come in my room when you let him sleep over and..." I started to cry. "He'd touch her. He never raped her, but he still sexually harassed her. He threatened her to keep quiet or something. He must have pictures from that." Shore said.

"Dax thought I was cheating on him. He came home pissed at me. He threw the big yellow envelope at me and just said to explain. I had no fucking clue." I said. Wiping my tears.

"I left because I was upset that he thought I would do that. I didn't care that it was raining. And I left my car here." I said.

"Maybe you should tell him about Tyler." Shore suggested. Anton was so angry. "He'd kill him! It's bad enough that he hates other guys near me, but if he figures out what Tyler use to do to me...he'd kill him." I said while going into tears again.

"I'll kill him. Fuck, go get a shower, get dressed in warm clothes, your going to get sick." Anton said, calming down.

I nodded and left to my room where I showered and I got cleaned up. I heard my phone going off and I went over to it. I had hundreds of messages and missed calls from Dax from the past two hours.  I got into the bathtub, using bath bombs even though I just showered. I wanted to think.

He texted me again, and again, right after another. I muted my phone and I put it on charge. I walked back out into the kitchen and I could full well see the living room and front door.

There is no wall to tell the difference. Just a different flooring in each room. I sat at the table and sighed. I am so confused.

I have to go to work tomorrow too. I can't keep missing days and that might mean that I will have to face Dax.

I got up and made me a glass of tea. I heard my home phone going off and I got up and looked at it. It was Dax's number. I ignored it and sat at the kitchen table. It kept going off.

Anton and Shore walked in. The phone was going off, but I didn't move. "Aren't you going to get that?" Shore asked. "It's Dax." I said numbly. Shore grabbed the phone and hit answer.

"Hello...She is asleep right now...She made it home fine. She was just upset...Uh, I will try...Um, okay. Here he is." Shore said, handing the phone to Anton.

"Hello...Your right, she isn't. She is drinking tea...She's just upset man...A bad past I guess you could say is catching up with her...I don't know if that's a good idea. She is liable to knock your ass out...I wouldn't...Okay...Bye." Anton said.

"What?" I said. "He's coming over and insists that you tell him who the fuck that guy is that he is killing. He clued together since you said it wasn't willingly that he touched what's his. His words not mine. And he is ready to kick ass. Did you know he is a gang leader?" Anton asked.

"What!?" I exclaimed. "Yeah..." He said. "No wonder he is so possessive of her." Shore said to Anton. "I like this guy a lot. He is a keeper sis." He said. "I don't want to be anywhere near that world. I left our father for a reason." I said.

"Father worked with a bunch of sick perverted men who were in the darkside. Dax isn't like that. So give him a chance, before you get like that." He said.