9

I walked out of my house with my bag and Dax was standing there with a bouquet of roses. I smiled while slowing down as I stood in front of him soon. "For you amore." He said deeply while handing me the flowers. They were roses. My favorite. I looked up at him and he had his hands stuffed in his pocket while looking at my nervously.

I smiled. "I love them. Roses have always been my favorite. Since I was a young girl actually." I said with the smile never leaving my lips. He looked relieved. "You really scared me there amore. You were to quiet for my liking." He said relieved. I giggled while looking up. "I love them. Almost as much as I love you." I said. He grinned. "If you liked those flowers more than me, we would have a problem amore." He said.

He leaned down and kissed me gently and I kissed back when we separated slowly. "We should get going." I said softly. "I know, lets get this date done because I want to cuddle you when we get to my place." He said.

"For a minute there, you scared me. I thought that you didn't...never mind." I said with a smile on my lips. "What?" He asked seriously. "It's nothing." I said while smiling and looked at what he was wearing. He wore a navy blue tuxedo with a rose on it. His hair was still a mess like it always is.

"I don't believe you, but I'll let it slide...this time." He said. I just rolled my eyes, hoping that he didn't see. "Come on amore." He said softly while gently tugging my arm. I followed and he opened the passenger door for me to get in before he shut and he jogged around the car to his side.

He got in and began the drive to the fancy place we are going to.

(:)(:)(:)(:)

I giggled as he told me stories of his childhood. "Tell me about yourself, amore." He said softly. "I love tea. My favorite color is blue. Ocean blue to be precise. When I was a little girl, I used to go to the town garden and I could stay there for hours. I love flowers is what I'm saying, but roses will always be my favorite." I said while smiling fondly.

He was smiling softly at me with adoration noticeable in his eyes.