22

"Dax!" I called as my hands were on my swollen ten month belly. We have a c-section scheduled for two weeks as the hospital is extremely busy. I was waddling out and my back was killing me.

"What? Are you okay? The twins?" He asked breathless as he was in front of me. "I know you don't want me to work, but the renovations are done. I need to go and start getting stuff ready." I said.

"Woman, your ten months pregnant!" He exclaimed while looking at me with that incredulous look. "And?" I questioned confused. "Your possibility to pop might happen when you aren't here." He said.

"I could always call a hospital." I said. "Violet. Please stay here." He begged. "I won't. I need to work." I said when Luc and Lillian walked in. "You need to rest." He said as he tried to push me towards the couch, but I stayed glued to my spot. "I need to work. Come on! It's not even time for my maternity leave! I just want to finish up the rest of this!" I exclaimed annoyed.

"Man, we got to go to the gang house. We got a few important meetings." Luc said. "Violet. Stay here." Dax said firmly. "No." I said while grabbing my keys and I walked past him. "Violet." He growled as he grabbed my arm firmly. "Dax." I growled back as I ripped my arm from his firm grip.

"You need to rest." He growled. "I need to work." I growled back as I began walking to my car. "Don't call when your in labor." He snapped. "Dax." Lilly hissed. "Actually do." He said concerned.

"I'd rather give birth without your negative, arrogant self." I snapped as I got in my car and started it before driving off. My phone kept ringing, but I just ignored it. I have stuff to do. 

I got to my empire and I had people nice enough to go ahead and put the boxes that are needed on each floor. I looked around and smiled. This is the first floor where my legit fashion lines will be. On the second floor, the shoes and cosmetics are there.

There are stairs that go to the second floor, but that's the end of stairs then. We have an elevator meant for employees only to get to floors three through thirty three.

I'm not really suppose to do heavy lifting right now, but it's not really that heavy. I easily picked up the gold metallic pole and put it in the hole in the ground. I did the same for the one that is a good ten feet down from it. I grabbed the thinner one and lifted it above me and worked on setting it on top of the poles where it goes. I grabbed the little tops and popped them on so that the thinner rod is secured.

Shore and Lilly walked in. "What's up girly?" Shore asked. "Tired." I said. "Ohh. What line is going here?" She asked as her eyes fell on the rack. "Ummm...well I'm starting with the black night line so that will go here first." I said. She nodded before we all were working. I sat down and I was slightly panting. Suddenly my water broke.

"Violet! Come on!" Shore yelled from the top of the stairs when Anton, Luc and Dax walked in. "No can do." I said as I stayed pretty calm. I should have known from the pains earlier.  They were contractions. I'm so dumb.

"Amore, how are you doing?" Dax asked and I stood up, suddenly glad I wore all black. "Amore?" He questioned.

Shore rushed down and started to touch my belly. "Your in labor, aren't you?" She asked and I nodded. "She doesn't have time to get to the gang hospital." She said. "She's going to the gang hospital and she will make it to the gang hospital." Dax said as he lifted me and rushed out to his car. "It's too far Dax and her labor is going pretty fast by the different of her belly." Shore said, trying to reason, but Dax took off.

"S-She's right Dax. By the time we get to the hospital, I might have already given birth." I said. "No. We will make it." He said as he easily sped through the backroads. I arched my back while turning to the side, groaning in pain.

"Your okay amore. Your okay." He said as he started to call someone, which the call was going through his car. "You change your mind?" Shore asked through he call.

"No. We will make it. I just need to know how we can stop her from being in so much pain." He said. "There's many ways, but in a car, your limited. You could try to meditate. Focus on a calm place and also your breathing. And then....well masturbation. How far apart are your contractions Vi?" She asked.

"Twelve." I gritted out. "Okay. Try one of those two, but as the contractions get closer together, don't do masturbation if you choose to do that which I doubt. You like to meditate." She said. "Thank you Shore. Bye." Dax said before he hung up.

"Take your pants and underwear off." He demanded. "We aren't doing that." I said. "Yes we are." He said and I growled as I lifted myself up a bit and pull my leggings and underwear down. "Why did you even bother wearing that with your dress?" He asked tiredly. "It was cute." I muttered.

"Lift your dress up to your waist." He said and I did that. I gasped as he shoved his fingers inside of me. "Y-You need to f-focus on driving Dax." I said breathless. "It's working, isn't it?" He asked and I nodded. The pain wasn't as bad.

"It's just until we get to the hospital." He said as he continued to thrust his fingers in and out of me roughly. "Be careful Dax, what if you hurt one of them?" I said breathless. "Okay. I'll be careful." He said quietly as he calmed down. A breathy moan escaped me. "God. Dax." I said breathless as the heat built up in my stomach.

"Amore, we are here." He said as he pulled in, pulling his fingers out of me. I pulled my underwear up my legs and fixed my dress. "Why didn't you tell me the twins were your brothers on date night?" I asked.

"Really amore? This is what you want to know. Because. Me and the twins weren't getting along at the time." He said. He got out of the car and quickly got to my side as Shore and them pulled up.

"Please tell me you chose meditation." Anton muttered as he neared us. Dax was speed walking to the hospital and my face contorted back into a pained one because another contraction hit.

"Your Queen is in labor!" He shouted as soon as we walked in. "Calm down, you could have went to the desk and said that." I snapped as another contraction courses through me.