5

I was actually working in the little office attached to his. So everyday I have to walk through his office to get to mine. He could still see me which was very distracting.

I was working on the calculations for the billing and stuff currently. Well trying but Mr. Grey wouldn't stop flirting. I got up and I mostly shut the office door before sitting down.

I started to work when I heard a groan from his part of the office. I finished the first file I have been trying to work on for an hour when I heard the door creak open.

"Leave the door open. I can't think without your face." He said deeply. I dropped my head onto the desk. Hitting my forehead really hard.

"Your face isn't making it easy to work at all. And you aren't getting anything done either." I said quietly.

"Stop hitting your head." He said gruffly as hit hand gripped my chin making me look at him. He was looking at my forehead.

I took my head from his hand and looked at the stack of files. "Then we could move your desk into my office. Or you could work on my lap." He suggested seductively.

"I'm good Mr. Grey." I said while looking into his green eyes that were no longer cold. "Please amore, stop being formal. Just call me Dax. We are alone." He groaned.

"Like I said. What happened earlier won't and can't happen again. This is a work relationship only meaning co-workers. Nothing romantic." I said seriously while looking at him.

I watched his light green eyes become dark and hard. I watched as his eyes narrowed on me. His jaw clenched making him look pretty sexy.

"Violet. Your mine and that's final. And there's no escape from me. You walked into my empire. And I saw you. You are the only thing I care for now. Because your mine. And if I find out one male touches you. I will make them suffer. Because you are mine." He growled.

With each word he said I became more and more wet. I had to cross my legs since the burning in my stomach was so intense that my legs started to shake.

I couldn't look him in the face without wanting to jump his bones. My phone started to ring again and I took that as my leave from him. I quickly turned away.

"That can wait Violet." He growled as he reached for my phone but, I grabbed it before him. It was the same unknown number. I sighed and I hit answer.

"Hello." I said. "Is this Violet Harrison." A deep, gruff voice asked. "This is she." I said.

"I'm very sorry for your loss Violet. Your father has passed away. I'm very sorry. Have a good day." The deep gruff voice said before I heard a beep which told me that they hung up.

I hung up and let a snort out. "What was that about?" He asked. "My father is dead. It's kind of funny though." I said but, decided against it making assumptions.