11

I opened my eyes and for a moment I was in just a foreign room. But, I realized I was in Dax's room. The memories of last night came flooding back to me. He was in control all night, but that makes sense. He is the dominant and I learned my place last night. I'm the submissive. I do as he says. In any sexual related things.

I sat up and looked next to me. Dax wasn't there. I placed my hand on his side of the bed and it was cold. I'm going to assume that he has been gone for awhile.

"Dax." I called out. Soon his head peeked in from the hallway. "Hey." He said while walking in the rest of the way. His hair was disheveled and he looked fucking hot like that. He was wearing grey joggers that hung loosely on his hips, showing some of his v-line.

He wasn't wearing a shirt, so his eight pack was on display. He sat down beside me and I instantly placed my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arm around my waist and the other wrapped around the front of my body.

"How do you feel?" He asked. I giggled. "I'm sore, but I feel great." I said.  He smiled. "That's good amore. Let's get you into a bath. It should help with the soreness." He said. "I think I'll be fine." I said softly. "I don't want you to be sore. I know it's not average. I know it hurt's like hell. I was too rough with you last night." He said.

"I didn't even realize you were being rough. And if you say that you were I guess we both learned something about me." I said causing him to chuckle. "Who knew someone so innocent like you would like it rough, especially their first time?" Dax said. I giggled.

"It seems like that I surprise you more and more each time we see each other." I said. "You do surprise me everytime I see you. Somehow you do." He said. I smiled. "Now, lets get you into the bath." He said while picking me up and I winced while wrapping my legs around his waist.

He started the water, still holding me, not caring that my bare body; especially my lower parts were touching him. He sat me in the water. "I'm going to go and make breakfast for us." He said. "Can you get me my computer. I still have those files from work." I said while looking up at him.

"One thing we can both agree on. No work at home." He said. "This ain't my home though. It's my boyfriends home." I said. He smiled when I said boyfriend. "Yes, but eventually this will be your home. One day we won't live here though either. We will live in a bigger house and start our family." He said.

I smiled. "Can I please finish the files while you work on breakfast?" I asked. "Only this time since we never had made rules on it, but now we have rules for next time that we will follow." He said seriously. I nodded with a smile on my lips and I turned the bath water off. He came back with my computer and phone.

"I assumed you'd might want to listen to something since it might be a bit until I come back. I'm going to show you how good of a cook I am." He said with a smirk. "I feel like there is going to be some major cook wars in this house." I said. "Yeah, one I will win everytime." He said with a challenging glint in his eyes. "We will see about that." I said while smirking.

He leaned down and kissed my lips softly before pulling away. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. He smiled. "Now, I'm really going to go to prove that I'm the best cook in the world." He said. I chuckled and nodded as he left. I opened my computer and began to work in a very uncomfortable position.