8

"I want to hang out with you though." He whined. "Dax, I'll be back. I just have to go home and get dressed. For tonight." I said while smiling at his immaturity.

"But, I want to have time to hang out with you." He whined. "We have all night ahead of us to hang out Dax. Just be patient." I said while cupping his face in my hands.

"Amore, I thought you knew this about me already but, I ain't a patient man." He said while feigning shock. "But, you can be a patient man for me. Right?" I asked softly.

His eyes softened even more if possible. "Anything for you amore." He said. I smiled and pecked his lips. "I got to go get ready." I said. "I'll pick you up in twenty." He said. "Thirty. Give me some time to get home as well." I said sassily.

He growled lowly before kissing my roughly... I pulled back in need of air. "I'd watch the tone amore but, fine. In thirty. Times ticking." He said. I started to walk to the door.

"Stop watching my ass." I said. He growled and I quickened my pace. My phone started ringing when I got in the elevator and I answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello." I said breathless. I heard a growl and my eyes went wide because I knew it was Dax. "Don't tell me not to look at what is mine." He growled. "Mhm. Right." I replied sarcastically. He grunted in anger. "Remember when I talked to you about the punishment board." He asked deeply. I stayed quiet and he took that as my answer.

"That's one." He said. Two words slipped that I wasn't meaning to say, but it's not a lie. "Love you" I said and I hung up after realizing what I said. My phone was ringing again. It was Dax, so I hit decline while clocking out and rushing out.

Knowing Dax since I didn't pick up the second time he is probably on his way down right now in his private elevator which he started to make me go in. I took my heels off when I almost tripped. "Violet!" He called out in a deep voice. I went wide eyed and ran to my car and threw my shoes in. I quickly got in my car, but before I even had my car door shut, he was there and he pulled me up.

I looked away from him. "Violet." He said softly while making me look up, but I kept my eyes looking over his shoulder. I was to afraid to meet his eyes. "I love you too." He said softly and finally my eyes met his which were full of honesty, love, and admiration.

He leaned down and kissed my lips gently and I kissed back, then we slowly pulled away, but our foreheads were still on each other. We were just staring into each others eyes. "Your still getting punished for earlier." He said deeply. "Can I make it up to you?" I asked. "Mmm. How?" He asked. "That's for me to know and you to find out." I said in a semi-seductive tone.

"Hmm. Amore, your making me nervous, but I'm very interested." He said quietly. "I have a question." I said. He hummed in response, our eyes never leaving each others. "Are we going to my house or yours after our date?" I asked. "Mine, duh." He replied cockily. I pulled back since standing on my tippy toes was painful as well as kind of looking up and he stood his full height instead of his slouching figure.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his tie and pulled him down and kissed his lips softly. "I should probably go and get ready." I said softly. "Mmm, we should just have dinner at my place. I'll cook for you." He said. "I thought you made reservations. Wouldn't that be a waste?" I asked while raising one of my arched brows.

He groaned which proved my point. "I'll spend the night." I said. His eyes lit up. "Are you serious." He asked excited. I grinned. "Of course I am." I said. He pulled me into a tight hug which I returned before I reluctantly pulled away.

I got in my car and rolled down my window while looking at him. "I'll pick you up in twenty one minutes." He said. I nodded. "Remember, I promise I'll make it up to you." I said. He nodded with a smile. "I know that somehow your going to find your way out of this punishment." He said I smirked while winking at him causing his eyes to darken with lust.

I started my drive home and I walked in and regretted it. I covered my eyes. "Dear god, not on my couch and Anton you already have a baby that's not even a year old yet so don't go making more." I said.

"I'm taking a raincheck on you tomorrow. I got to work tonight later than planned, but your brother is taking me on a date." Shore said. "You can uncover your eyes." Anton said amused. I did. Shore was leaning against him with his shirt on. I shook my head. "That's fine. I got a date tonight and I'm spending the night with him." I said with a smile gracing my lips.

"Oh, is our little Violet growing up?" Shore asked. "Oh, Shut the fuck up, I'm older than you." I replied playfully. She was pouting. "Have fun sis." Anton said. "That drawer in the nightstand by the door has a house key in it." I said and he nodded.

I walked to my room and got dressed and did a simple makeup look. Then I grabbed my duffle bag, putting my computer, phone, chargers, clothes, makeup, and girl stuff in there. I had a little surprise underneath my dress for Dax.