10

I was sitting in the living room at Dax's house while he sat on his bed in his room talking with an old friend on the phone. I was getting impatient so I got up. I grabbed the remote, turning the TV off and I turned the X-Box off as well.

I took my heels off and took my dress off. It left me in my black lingerie The top was like a bra, but it was lace with a floral design. The bottoms were like thongs, but it had leg garters attached to it. I walked out of the living room, down the hall.

I leaned against the doorway looking at his back. He was talking still. He got up and turned around. His eyes fell on me and he stopped talking. "Oh sorry. I will call you back later. I got a work problem." He said while nodding, and saying bye before he threw the phone onto the couch.

"Now, amore, what is this?" He asked while stalking towards me with lust. "I told you I would make it up to you and I will." I said. "You already did." He whispered. "My sweet amore. So innocent." He whispered.

I reached my arms out, wrapping them around his neck. His hands were on my waist while he looked me in the eyes. "Are you sure you want this? because I can tell you I'm not going to be gentle." He said. "I'm ready Dax." I whispered. He smiled assuringly at me.

He leaned down, kissing my lips gently and I responded with the same gentleness. Slowly the kiss became rough and needy, but before it got to out of hand we both needed air. I pulled back, panting. "Jump." He said deeply. I did as told, wrapping my legs around his waist.

He was walking towards the bed and our lips moved in sync against each others. He pulled back and threw me on the bed gently. Soon he was getting on the bed. Crawling over me. His eyes were staring at mine.

"Violet, I need to know. Are you sure you want this?" He asked worried. "Yes." I said. "I just don't want to hurt you." He said worried. "You won't Dax. Don't worry." I said while playing with his hair. He leaned down, kissing me again.

I kissed back, loving his soft lips against mine. His hands trailed down my side towards my lower body. I was tugging at the end of his shirt when he moved his hands back up, taking my bralette off and throwing it across the room.

I started to tug on his shirt again when his large hand grabbed both of my wrists and leaned over the bed towards the nightstand, then he was looking at me with a devilish smirk, his right hand holding baby pink ribbon.

"I think you need to learn who's in control amore." He said huskily. He tied my wrists up at the bed post and he leaned back down. His hand was rubbing my lower regions through the thin fabric and my core was already heating up.

"Amore, who's pussy is this?" He asked. "Mine." I said. He smirked again and pulled down the underwear. "Are you sure about that Amore?" he asked.

He looked into my eyes before he shoved two fingers inside me and I gasped. "Amore, is it yours or is it mine?" He asked in a dangerous tone. "Mine." I said bravely. He chuckled deeply before thrusting his fingers out once. Then in. He was doing it slowly, asking the question over and over again whole picking up speed. I felt the burning sensation in my stomach only build with each thrust of his fingers.

"Is it mine, or is it yours Amore." He growled. "I-It's yours." I said, giving up. He smirked in satisfaction while pulling his fingers out of me and licking them. "Will you be a good girl for Papi?" He asked. "Yes." I said quietly. "Yes what?" He demanded. "Yes, Papi." I said.

He took his shirt off and my eyes fell on his rock hard eight pack. Oh, I could dream of touching them right now. He ducked his head down towards my chest when I felt his tongue go over the bud of my left breast. I gasped.

Dax

I smirked once I heard the small, cute little gasp from her. She's just so innocent, but she's also very stubborn. I groped her right breast and groaned. Her breasts were large and she had a beautiful body. She was small and petite. But, she had curves and dips in all the places you dreamed. She had a large ass and a beautiful pussy that's all mine.

She had her beautiful black locks and those grey eyes that seemed like they were always swirling like the thunder clouds in the sky. I looked up at her through my lashes and she was panting while she pulled her arms downwards.

"Don't be trying to free yourself amore. I'll let you out when I think you have behaved enough to be unrestrained." I said. She shuddered and moved again. I pulled my pants down and my boxers. I unrestrained her and she looked at me. I grabbed her hand and wrapped it around my dick. She looked at me.

"Suck." I ordered, she moved to the floor, on her knees as I sat on the edge of the bed. I watched her as she started to take my dick into her mouth. I groaned and fisted her hair. "Amore." I groaned and she started to bob her head back and forth slowly as she seemed unsure of what to do. "That's it amore." I groaned.

She slowly sped her pace up, as agonizing as it sounds, I liked that she was taking it slow...this time. I guided her head to go a little faster and I made it where she took more of me into her mouth. "Amore." I groaned as I released inside her mouth. She pulled back and I watcher her throat move. Good, she swallowed it.

I picked her up and laid her on the bed and she looked nervous. I spread her legs and got in between them, positioning myself to enter her. "If you want to stop, let me know amore." I said. "Yes, Papi." She replied back shyly. I looked down at the pussy that belongs to me and slowly entered her. I held her hips down so she didn't move around.

I looked up and into her eyes. She held pain into them and I winced knowing that I was causing her this pain, but I covered it up. I stopped, her breathing was slightly labored. "It's going to hurt just a little longer, but it will all go away amore." I cooed. She nodded while her hands fisted the sheets. I uncurled her fingers and wrapped her arms around my neck. I started to push myself into her more and she pulled me closer and wrapped her legs around my waist.

I slowly started to thrust in and out and once she moaned I started to pick up my pace knowing that she was a little more adjusted to me...