17

I woke up and I wasn't tired. Not only was I not tired, I had work to do and I also can't get this Tyler situation out of my head. I got up and went to the attached bathroom.

There are no windows in here. I locked the door and I checked every nook and cranny to make sure that he wasn't in here already, waiting to strike. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Ugly!
Worthless!
Pathetic!
No one would want to see that face as the owner of a business!
You dress like a whore and no one would want to work for that!
You so fat! You probably can't even fit into the clothes I just ordered you.
Your like a cow! No one wants to work for a cow! Especially if your the cow!

My eyes were watering as I remembered things my father said to me. I fought back the waterworks. My father is part of the reason why I'm underweight by a bit. I believed what he said and I took it to heart.

I turned the bathtub water on and I got in. I started to clean up. Washing my hair and body thoroughly. Once I got out, I grabbed a towel and dried off.

I walked out to see that Dax was still asleep. I wanted to be distracted from everything going on. It's complete chaos. It's so stressful.

My father, oh boy. My father was a terrible empire owner. Debts, messes and so much more. He might be dead, but his business can't be shut down until his messes are cleaned up.

I'm trying to get them cleaned up, but it seems like once I get one cleaned up, twenty more pop up. I grabbed my red lace set. The bra was strapless and it was a push up bra this time. I clasped the hook in the back and I grabbed my underwear, pulling them up my legs.

I started going through my work side of the closet. Me and Dax share the entire closet, yes and both sides are both ours. One side is our stay at home clothes while the other is our work clothes. I found a red body con dress that ended around my knees. It was sleeveless, but I grabbed the cropped, black leather jacket.

I grabbed the black heels and slipped into them. I put my hair into a tight bun before I went back to the bathroom to do my makeup. I started with red lipstick and then I just did a simple, natural look.

I walked out and started to father my things when I heard Dax groan. "Work? After everything going on." He asked huskily. "Just because some tea is getting stirred up doesn't mean I stop my job." I snapped.

He growled. "I know your stressed, but don't be taking it out on me." He growled. "I don't care what happens. I'm not stressed either. So fuck off." I growled.

"Maybe I will." He growled back. "How long will you fuck off? Ten minutes?" I growled. "Forever. I can't fucking do this. I'm done." He growled as he went to the closet, throwing my clothes out of the closet.

"Get your shit out of my house once your back. I'll call my guard dogs off." He growled once he walked out. He just threw my necklace on the floor. The one my mother had owned.

I gasped and grabbed it. The charm that was glass was broken. I felt tears well up in my eyes. "Shit. I'm sorry amore." He said. I clutched it to my chest and got to my feet. "I'll be gone. I'll get my shit when I get back from work." I snapped as I put the necklace in my purse.

I walked out and I passed many wide eyed guards who I am guessing heard our fight. "Violet!" He roared from behind me. I spun around.

"What the hell are you going to do!? Tie me to the damn bed! Hell with it! You've done it before! You aren't going to do jack shit though! Your going to stay out of my way and let me handle my problems myself! I'm a grown woman and I can handle it!" I yelled at him.