Chapter 1

❤️ 89000 likes   lalalalisa_m 🙈Thinking about you🙈      am_kook Lizkook is real guys!!!!

  ❤️ 89000 likes
   lalalalisa_m 🙈Thinking about you🙈

   am_kook Lizkook is real guys!!!!

   lizkook1 Lisa thinking about kook 💜❤️

   lisamylife Is this about Jungkook, Lisa!!

   btsarmybae Kook loves you too!!

~~~~~~~~~

<Lisa PoV>

I'm not even surprised anymore to see the comments on my pictures. It's all about Jungkook Sunbaenim. Good he doesn't have Instagram right?

I have seen him a couple of times in award shows and he doesn't interact with people he doesn't know. Well I'm shy at times too, but the point is he isn't very social. I don't get why he's the most shipped K-pop idol. I'll agree that he's really cute looking and of course, is the maknae of BTS. He's loved by all and especially army, I understand because I'm an army too!

"Lisaaaaa let's go eat!!"

"Jisoo Unnie!! Let's go!"

Jisoo Unnie hasn't stopped talking about Taehyung Sunbaenim since they MCd together which was last week. Now you see, Taehyung is someone more my type. He's very social and seems very intriguing and hot. I like that. He's also cute at the same time, what else does a girl need?

Well I did end up coming to the cafe down the road for chicken with Unnie.

"Lisa you know tomorrow is the rehearsal right?"

"Yes yes I'm very excited! We get to see BTS and you know I'm a fan"

"I thought you hated them"

"Uh uh - Hate being shipped with them Unnie, but I'm army so yeah I'm excited"

"Taehyung-ssi will be there! Are you not excited to see him again??"

Though she was talking about him non stop, I know she doesn't like him romantically. She's a Jin Stan and was just excited being associated with one of the members!

"Yah! Not just him I'm excited to see them all. But let's try to behave, yeah?" she chuckled.

I chuckled and nodded .

<Jungkook POV>

"Yah! Hyung! Don't leave me too! I'm almost done!"

Ugh no answer, did they just leave?

"Hyung!!"

"Ahh! Seriously! I wasn't even late. It's all because of Jimin Hyung"

They left. Now I have to wait for Jimin to do his makeup and leave with him. The rehearsal starts in an hour. We're definitely going to be late.