Chapter 7

<Lisa PoV>

I decide to text Rose and tell her it was me and that it was just by mistake. Nah, I'll call her I miss her.

"Heyyy how are you??" She spoke within two times of ringing. I was excited to talk to her. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I heard her voice," Heyy babe, I miss you!"

"I'm so glad you called Lisa. Guess who I ran into"

Jimin Sunbae of course. But she doesn't sound excited and I suddenly feel bad. "Who?" I manage to speak.

"Jimin Sunbae, Lisa" She spoke with her voice low. "I think he has the wrong idea Lisa. I used to text him but only because he's Jungkook's hyung. And all our texts were mostly general. But maybe I overdid unknowingly?"

"I think he's come on purpose to meet me. What if Jungkook finds out?"

I was shocked. Rose really likes Jungkook. How did I not see this? Maybe I was blinded by my own crush and did not see this coming? After all Rose asked him out. She wouldn't do that if she wasn't sure. "He won't be mad unnie, don't worry" I spoke .

"I know he won't be. That's the problem. He hasn't opened up to me yet Lisa. He might slip away if he finds out" she said and I could see the sadness in her voice.

"Don't say that Unnie, give him sometime." I tried to console her.

"I've been following BTS for a year Lisa. I like him for who he is. I know he's shy and introverted. He also has a naughty side. But I don't see all these feelings in his eyes." There was a pause and I didn't know what to say.

"I'll go on two more dates. If I still feel he doesn't have feelings towards me. I'll let him go"

"Unnie are you sure?"

"Yes Lisa. I'm sure. Now what do I do about Jimin Sunbae?"

"Maybe tell him how you feel? He might be able to help you?"

"Yeah I already did. Anyway I'll call you later babe. Got to run! And listen, I love you Lisa. Take care of yourself"

"Love you too Unnie! Byee"

After I ended the call, I felt so guilty. Rose has liked him for a year and I have liked him for hardly 4 months. Her feelings seem strong. Really strong. She asked him out before I did and she deserves this. It's her chance with him and I won't sabotage it anymore. I'm sure of one thing. Two hearts broke today. Mine and Jimin Sunbae.

~~~~~~

I've been in my room all day. I watched Rosekook videos. Is that bad? How did I not realize Rose was looking at him as well! Maybe if I'd known I wouldn't have got curious about Jungkook. "It's not too late right?" I whispered to myself.

"What's not too late?" Jennie unnie asked.

She had entered my room and was observing me. I tried to say Nothing but I just couldn't and I broke down. She closed the door and tried to console me but I couldn't stop. After everything I've done, "I'm so selfish" I cried.

"What's wrong Lisa? Tell me everything" she whispered. I had to talk to someone and I told everything from the beginning to Jennie. She as shocked but she understood.

"Lisa- I know you love Rose and want her to be happy. But sometimes in the matters if heart you can't help it. Don't blame yourself. It could have been worse"

"Who do you think Jungkook likes? It really seems he likes you so" She asked.

"I don't know Unnie. I thought he felt the same about me after that day in the cafe and in the elevator. But I don't know how he feels about Rose and maybe he's forgotten about me by now."