Chapter 25

<Lisa PoV>

1 year later

"Baby?" I heard him calling.

"Coming" I replied.

I ran to the living room of his apartment. Yep I crashed here last night. Nothing happened, I was just tired.

"Don't you think you work a lot?" He asked.

It's true. Ever since the incident which happened months ago, I've kept myself busy. Very busy. I just wanted to focus on myself. I'm doing good so far.

So who's apartment am I in you ask?

Well it's my boyfriend.

SEHUN. Shocking?

It's not the same. This doesn't even feel like a relationship. He had been asking for months and I felt bad. Jennie unnie also convinced me it was time to move on. So I agreed. Just to stop all the advice I had been getting.

What happened to Jungkook you ask?

I don't know.

They are on world tour. They were hardly in Korea. So we never met. I had actually made up my mind to go talk to him but they had left. I then realized he seemed happy. Peaceful. So I gave up the idea.

Everyone in the industry know about Sehun and I so I'm not surprised if he knows.

But I miss him. A lot. I'll get over it right?

"What are you thinking about?" Sehun came into the room.

"Nothing just work"

"See? You work a lot. Let's go on a vacation" he held my hand.

"I can't I'm busy" I answered quickly.

"Is everything okay between us?" He crossed his arms across his chest impatiently.

"Yes I'm just busy" I gave a weak smile.

"You've been saying that for a month now. We don't even spend time together." He complained.

"I'll make it up to you" I smiled.

"Are we finally going to have sex?" He asked smiling.

"What? No I told you I'm not ready"

"Yeah right" he gave a sigh.

"I'm getting late I'll be back later" I left the room.

<Taehyung Pov>

"Jungkook?" I called out to the sleeping bunny in the hotel room. He was asleep with on the floor. This has become a routine. He has completely changed. It breaks my heart to see what a wreck he's turned into.

He just drinks when he's got free time. Other times he is working. I even tried to set him up with other girls, but no. Even Tzuyu tried to help, but no. He doesn't listen to anyone.

I wonder what happened between Lisa and him. Namjoon hyung told me about what he knew but I think something worse happened. I think she dumped him and he took it hard. He hasn't even mentioned her name after day.

I actually thought he was back to normal just last month when he was happy and laughing with us. But then Bambam told him about Lisa and Sehun. So he's back to his old ways.

I can't take this anymore. I'm going to bring the old Jungkook back.

<Lisa PoV>

My heart Thief (Lizkook)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara