Chapter 8

Heyyy! 120 reads ! Thank you !

I know it seems like I'm confused with what to do with the characters but no, it's all good! From this chapter, the real plot begins! I hope you enjoy!

And hey, I purple you all! 💜

Back to the story yay!

_____________________________________________

One month later

A week after Jimin advised Jungkook, being the respectful maknae that he is, he listened to his Hyung. He didn't text Lisa. She never did and he didn't approach her. Rose and Jungkook went on three more dates. Jungkook did open up to her finally. He can talk to her about anything. He thinks of her as a charming person and reminds him of V hyung who brought him out of his bubble. The only thing that bothers him is that Rose still thinks he's an introvert but he's really not. He flirts with girls and he's confident. It's just when foreigners or new celebs interact with him he gets overwhelmed. He's trying to make her see that. He hasn't seen Lisa after that day and he thinks of her as an instant crush that faded with time.

Whereas, our baby Lisa has been talking to Sehun but nope, no romantic feelings. She even cringes at the way he flirts but of course she didn't tell him that. She has made progress by completely blocking everything that reminds her of Jungkook. When he came to pick up Rose, she planned ahead of not being in the dorm to witness anything and Jennie unnie has helped her get through this. But when Rose talks about him, she does feel sad.

Our Jiminie and Lisa have become good friends. Their friendship began with sharing sorrow but now it's strong. They care about each other and Lisa shares her feelings about Jungkook only with him. Because he being in the same state, won't judge her.

As far as V and Jisoo are concerned, V took the wrong step and directly asked Jisoo to be his girlfriend without any warning. It was too  put of the blue for her and she said no. V has decided to ignore her for the time being.

~~~~~~~~~~

Present Day

<Lisa PoV>

"When do you have to leave, Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Tomorrow"

Elle magazine wanted to do a photoshoot with just me and YG said yes. It's in New York and I have to leave tomorrow.

"Can I come with?" She asked.

"I'd love that Unnie! Can you?"

"I asked manager and he said no. We have to prepare for our solo recording. Yours was done early because of this photoshoot" she said in a sad tone.

"I'll be back in a week Unnie" I said laughing.

"Yeah I'll miss you babe. Even BTS is in NY right now. They are going to be there for the whole month. I thought I could hang with Jungkook when you were working."

"Oh" I said.

"Can you do me a favor Lisa?" I nodded and she opened her drawer to reveal a present. "Can you give this to him? I planned on doing it myself but I won't be meeting him anytime soon."

"I don't know if I should Unnie. You can give it to him when he's back?" I suggested hoping she'll agree.

"No Lisa. It'll be late by then. Please"