Chapter 5

<Lisa PoV>

"Hi Lisa" he gave his bunny smile.

Why are you doing this to me Jungkook? My heart aches. Tzuyu  didn't affect me. But, I know Rose Unnie. There's no way he won't like her. She's too nice. One date is enough for him to fall for her.

"Jungkook" I smiled. But my eyes gave away my sadness and I think he caught it.

"Is everything alright?" He questioned.

"Yes yes" I directed him to the sofa. " I was just watching a drama and teared up"

"Ah-The heirs? Jin hyung loves this. It's cute"

"Yes I like Lee Min Ho" I said eyes fixed on the television. I could feel his eyes on me.

"I really thought the first member I date in Blackpink would be you. Didn't turn out that way" he laughed.

Me too to be honest, Jungkook. But it's alright. Rose suits you better.

"What's going on with V Sunbae and Jisoo Unnie?"

"I don't know, Lisa. But I intend to find out." He winked as he said that.

Then his head turned to the steps and he got up to bow. I got up as well. It was Rose. She looked beautiful. She was dressed in black shorts and a pink crop top. She looked hot. I looked at Jungkook to see his reaction.

He was smiling. And then he looked at me. There was something in his eyes that I couldn't tell. He didn't look like he was drawn away by her beauty or anything. And I didn't understand why.

"You look beautiful Rose-ssi"

She smiled and said, "You look good Jungkook. Doesn't he, Lisa?"

"Damn right" I blurted. Crap. Rose looked at me. She was about to think.

"Haha Lisa has been making fun of me that I wouldn't match you. She's just teasing, am I right?" He looked at me.

He just saved me. This is so cute. Snap out it.

"Obviously" I laughed. But it was more of a nervous laugh. Rose didn't catch it but Jungkook did.

"Let's go yeah?"

"One second Sunbae, I need to grab my phone" and she ran upstairs.

Jungkook looked at me with serious eyes. And then he came close to me. Real close.

"Are you sure there's nothing wrong, Lisa?"

"Yes Jungkook. I was just messing with you. I have eyes on someone else so no worries" I said with a smile plastered on my face. His eyes suddenly became, I don't know, sad? I looked down and his arms caught my attention.

He was still looking and  trying to read my face but gave up in a few seconds. "Alright. Wish me luck then!" He said not so enthusiastically.

"Good luck Jungkook" I shook his hand more like grabbed his hand. I don't know why I did that. The veins in his hand were making his arms look so hot and I just had to touch his hand and check if his hand was warm. Damn his hand is warm. He wasn't prepared for it and looked confused. This is so embarrassing. But he looked at our hands and smiled. I didn't let go and neither did he. When we heard Rose's footsteps he let go of my hand.

They left and I couldn't help but wonder if I said, "I think I like you" instead of that lie. No, I can't do that to Rose. I will decide after their date. If Rose doesn't like him, then I'll approach him. If she does, I'll forget about him.