Chapter 19

Third Person Pov.....

Lisa was relieved that her Unnie wasn't her rival anymore. She was more relieved that Jungkook knew everything now and she didn't need to worry. She was overwhelmed with relief that she left her guard down.

Was that the right decision though?

Was Tzuyu to be taken lightly?

Was there no other problem that would arise due to the present situation?

Only time can tell.

Jungkook PoV

"Hey" I heard the voice of the person I once cared for.

"We need to talk, Sana"

"About?" I could make out her voice was shaking.

"I'm out of your dorm. Come without telling a soul."

"I can't" she said as she hung up.

We both knew she'll be out in a minute.

I patiently waited in the car for her to show up. She did. It was within a minute, I might add.

"Hey" she said before I began the car.

I didn't care to respond. I was angry at her. Not really that I think about it. But I want her to feel like she has to explain everything.

"Where are we going Jungkook?" She asked again.

"Don't worry, this won't take long." I say.

She nods and sits back.

We reach the park I usually go to. This was our meeting spot, I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea but I couldn't think of any other place.

"Why didn't you tell me they threatened you?"

"What are you talking about?" She looked shocked. And scared.

"I know everything ba- Sana. Just tell me why you didn't trust me enough to take care of it."

"I don't know Jungkook. I think I got selfish about my career. And also I didn't want to continue if it affected Rose like this. I mean that was such a harsh move on me."

"How do you know it's Rose?"

"Tzuyu heard her speak to the manager."

Mhmm. Should I have spoken to Tzuyu before this? Don't get me wrong, Tzuyu has always been there for me. I can't get to hate her so easily. I still believe in her. Just a little.

"Proof?"

"Um no proof. Tzuyu just heard her. And even my manager came to me and asked me to end things for me own good."

"Didn't you talk to Rose about this?"

"We weren't friends that time. And I was heartbroken about everything to go face her" she sobbed.

"Okay" I say trying not to push her.

"Sana... My sources tell me Tzuyu was behind all this. But I'm not sure. I know you may not want to believe it since she's your sister, but will you find out for me?"

She takes a minute to think.

"But how?"

"I don't know Sana. From what I hear, she's teamed up with dangerous people. Just sneak or something"