Chapter 18

I guess I got too excited huh? Right now I'm driving a hired car without any manager. And the best part? I'm following Unnie. I know she's going to meet Jungkook, I'm going to stay far and eavesdrop. I know they're smart enough to choose a not so crowded place but I'm also in disguise just in case they see me.

I'm wearing a beanie and cooling glasses and a scarf. There's no way they would recognize me.

Unnie's car stopped near a restaurant and I see Jungkook by the entrance. Damn look at that boy.

He's dressed all in black. He must really like that color. I decide to go inside after Unnie and him head in.

Unnie walks towards him and he looks at her with a smile. They share a small hug and head inside. It's nothing romantic, more like friends?

I waited for 15 minutes before I go towards the entrance.

"Ma'am? We aren't allowing anyone inside" the security said in Korean.

"What?" I answered in English.

"Foreigner?" He asked with curious eyes.

"Yeah. I heard you have the best coffee in this city." I smiled.

"Yes please go in" he said with a smile. He was blushing. Maybe happy that he spoke to someone from another country.

There were people inside, it wasn't booked or anything. I couldn't find Jungkook or Unnie. Maybe they made a reservation somewhere secluded? I feel sad for a second and sit at the farthest table.

I'll get myself a coffee. I head towards the coffee section. That's when I saw my baby.

He was on his phone listening to something? Maybe Unnie is in the washroom. I quickly hide behind the nearest shelf.

"Let's pick a table" I hear Unnie.

I was praying they sit somewhere near my table and they did. I was mentally screaming at my luck.

I took the coffee and headed to my table.

They didn't even pay attention to me.

"So let's get this over with" I heard Jungkook.

"But why all of a sudden?" I heard Unnie say.

"We both know there's nothing here. We're wasting our time. And moreover I found someone-"

"Is it Tzuyu? Please don't say Tzuyu. She's not who you think she is" Unnie whisper yelled. But loud enough for me to hear.