Chapter 27

4 month later

"Happy birthday Lisa!!" I heard my unnies coming into my room. I was a blushing mess. They had a cake and they were wearing birthday hats. It was so cute.

"Thank you so much Unnie" I hugged each of them.

"Did kook wish you?" Jen Unnie asked. I shook my head. "Ah don't stress over it. It's only 12 am plus it's not even 12 where he is" she continued.

That's right. He's not even here. I'm so happy that their getting more and more successful. But he's always busy. I'm not complaining. We Skype every alternate day when he isn't here. The other days we crash at his place after practice. It's really going well so far.

The best part is. We are so understanding about each other. We do fight but we make up. We can't stay apart and both of us know that. You understand right, like a domestic relationship? It might sound boring but we're happy.

"Get some sleep Lisa. Don't wait for his call. You know he won't call at night, he's performing now" Chae Unnie said handing me the blanket. I nodded.

Unnie and Jimin are dating too. But you already knew that. Guess what else! Jisoo Unnie and Taehyung might date anytime. They speak all the time. By that I mean, they flirt with each other all the time!

Back to my baby, I miss him so much. What if he's not here, I can still talk to him. I took out my phone and clocked on one of his pictures.

"Hey Jungkook! You know it's my birthday right? You better wish me

"Hey Jungkook! You know it's my birthday right? You better wish me. Or there will be major consequences. I'm not kidding. " I glared at the picture for 3 seconds.

"But here you go, kiss from bae" I blew a kiss and locked my phone.

And I drifted to sleep.

The next morning..

"Guess who's here!!" I heard Jisoo Unnie yell from the living room.

"Who?" I yelled back.

"Me!" She squealed as she entered my room and hugged me.

Guess who?

Try again.

Tzuyu! We're friends now. Well, to be honest I don't consider her my best friend or anything. But she means something to Jungkook, so I befriended her.

"Has Jungkook wished you?" She asked giving me a present.

"Not yet" I answered looking into the nah she just gave me. "Tzuyu you didn't have to" I exclaimed as I saw the expensive handbag she had gifted me.

"I definitely had to. It's my way of saying sorry for all the chaos which happened long back" she smiled. I smiled back and hugged her again.