Chapter 22

2 days later

Jungkook is not going to Sana anymore. He stayed overnight 2 days ago because it was his last day. I'm relieved.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" Jen asked me.

"I still have a bad feeling Unnie"

I'm not lying. I don't know why I keep thinking something bad is going to happen. I guess I'm not used to days when everything is back to normal. I feel anxious.

"It's all in your head" she said.

Is it?

"Aren't you late though?" She asked again.

"For?"

Oh. Jungkook and I are going to Busan. I'm going to meet his parents.

"Shit!" I ran to my room. I had packed my stuff the day before. I just had to get ready.

****

"Lisa!" Jisoo Unnie this time.

"Coming!"

"Jungkook is here!" She called again.

Isn't he coming up? We must be late then. I took out my backpack. We were staying one night so I only kept 5 pairs of clothes.

I took my backpack and went down the stairs. Unnie told me Jungkook went to his car for a second. I went to his as well. He was on a phone call.

"No I already told you I'm not coming anymore. Sorry"

"Really sorry bye" he sighed.

"All okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"We're only going for one night" he exclaimed looking at my bag.

"I know that's why I only brought my backpack" I answered.

"It looks like it'll explode any second" he laughed.

I pouted and he took the backpack.

"Shall we?"

"Yep!" I squealed.

The ride was silent at first and then I turned the radio. We sang along for all the songs! Not properly just screaming for fun. It felt good to have a normal life!

"We're almost there" Jungkook said after about 2 hours.

I started panicking. What if they don't like me? I've heard his dad is very sweet but mom is hard to please. I hope she likes me. I really hope.

"What's wrong doll?"

"What if they don't like me" I voiced my thoughts.

"They will! My mom loved Sana She'll definitely love you" he smiled.

She loved Sana? If she finds out Sana's condition will she like me? Ugh. I hope she doesn't know.

"We're here!" He sounded all excited.

I smiled but I was still nervous.

His parents were at the gate. He went to them. I was gathering my things but I could hear them.

"Where's Sana?" His mom squealed.

"Eomma? I told you it's Lisa. Sana and I broke up long ago" he said irritated.

"Oh sorry slipped my mind" she said.

"Honey I told you minutes ago it's Lisa" his dad said.