Chapter 10

<Jungkook Pov>

"Saengil chukha hamnidaa! Saengil chukha hamnida!!"

Jimin hyung was walking towards me with a cake in his hand. All my hyungs were around him!

"But hyung it's not 1st yet!"

"It is, in South Korea where we belong. So it's your birthday!" Jin hyung exclaimed.

"That's so cool you get to celebrate your birthday for almost 2 daysss kookie" Jimin hyung spoke setting the cake on the table.

"Thank you so much hyungs, i love you all" I really love them. They care so much about me. They have taken care of me for almost half my life. They are seriously the best. We sat on the couch having cake and juice for awhile.

"Let's go to the mall, Jungkookie. I want to buy you so many things" V hyung hugged me.

Lisa hasn't replied yet. I wanted to meet her in the morning so that I'll have Rose's gift when everyone's wishing but she hasn't replied yet. Umm, I also want to see her and if hyung decided a dinner party it'll be difficult to meet her then.

Hyung took me to the mall and we headed towards the food court. It was around 10:15 so not many people were here. He started telling cute things to make me happy.

I love V hyung, he tries hard to make everyone feel special. He'll always have a special place in my heart.

We were talking about random things when my phone buzzed. I knew who it was.

Lisa Blackpink
Lmao someone badly
wants their gift.
I woke up now so sorry.
I'll be ready in an hour.
Around 12?

Hyung took me to the mall.
It'll be 2 by the time I'm back.
Let's do this after your
photoshoot?
I'll pick you up and we can
have dinner together?

Lisa Blackpink
Um sure.
Sound good!
I'll text you the address
later.

Cool. Have fun!

I spent two hours in the mall with V. When we went back to the dorm, we had drinks with the rest of the members. We talked for hours and it was 7pm already. Jimin and Yoongi hyung were heading to bed haha.

I checked my phone and Lisa had texted me the address. I don't think she knows it's my birthday, let's keep it that way. Well, it's not 1st in the US yet so. And it'll be awkward to tell her.

I got wrapped up and took a shower. After that, I picked out something to wear. I didn't want to give the wrong idea so i dressed casually. I put on a black tee with black jeans. Black is my favourite colour haha.

I checked the time and it was 7:45.

Time to leave.

I came down and RM hyung was in the living room. I told him I'll be late and to tell everyone not to wait up for me.

He would usually ask more questions but since it's my birthday, he let it go.

~~~~

I reached the address Lisa had sent. It was a random road and it was smart of her to come here. As I looked around, i could see a small figure near a tree. It was Lisa. She was wearing a green shirt and black jeans. She looked casual but work casual. Well, she's coming directly from the photoshoot. She looked cute though.