Chapter 2

<Jungkook Pov>

"I think Rose likes you, Jungkook-ah"

V hyung said as we exited the green room. We had been there for more than 30 minutes and Blackpink had already started rehearsing.

"Isn't that cute? She's his bias in Blackpink too!"

"No Jimin, I think he just likes her voice. I think Tzuyu is more his type"

Lol that's a first. Namjoon hyung is giving his opinion on my type. Jimin is shocked too, but he chuckles not addressing the fact.

I have always liked Rose's voice and her stage performance. She can sing really high and her voice stands out in the studio version of their songs. But live, I personally think Jennie owns the stage. Jisoo noona reminds me of V hyung for some reason and I like her voice. She is the only member I'm on speaking terms with and I like her personality. Lisa-ssi uhnmm she dances really well I must say.

"So kookie who do you like?"

"I like you V hyung" I said with batting eyelashes.

"Aww I like you too kookie baby"

Relax guys this is just foreplay. V hyung and I do this all the time. I must say, I do this to change the topic and it always works.

Jimin hyung caught on my attempt to change the topic and chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three days later

<Lisa PoV>

Today is the day of the award function!! Also our performance of Ddu Du Du ! I'm so excited!

Right now we're back stage. All the bands have been given a room. And we share it with Twice. They are more in number, they should have given us a bigger room. But we can't complain I know. Bts and got7 are sharing the biggest room. Lucky for them.

My makeup is done and I'm sitting on a chair listening to our song. Just to memorize the steps once again.

"I saw Jungkook, Tzuyu" said Mina.

I paused the song to listen to their conversation. Don't judge me I'm just curious. Also Because Tzuyu is another member who is shipped with him and I want to see her reaction.

Wow she's blushing. Does she like him? Seems like it though.

"Ahh stop it" she said with her cheeks turning red.

Then they carried on. But I couldn't. She was blushing. She must like him. Does he know her? He will obviously. Hmm.

"Lisa can you go and call Jisoo Unnie? She went to room 1A."

I made my way towards the room realizing it's bts' room. What is Unnie doing here? I go inside with a knock just to make sure they're all dressed.

"Come in" I hear RM Sunbae.

I walk in and right in front of me is Jungkook. He's buttoning his shirt. The first five buttons are still open and I see a part of his chest. Damn he looks hot. He looks up and ugh this is the third time he's caught me staring in the same week.

But weird, he didn't get flustered. He stopped buttoning his shirt and he's looking back at me with an amused smile. I can't take my eyes away from his. Ugh I'm making this awkward.