Chapter 17

<Lisa PoV>

I don't know if this is wise. I don't know anything right. I'm in my worst state. I want to believe Tzuyu, but no way my Unnie is capable of such a thing. I think Tzuyu blower the situation out of proportion.

But there was a part of me that was almost believing her. Why would she lie?

But things don't add up. If Sana really liked Jungkook, and so much happened, why would Tzuyu want to protect Jungkook? Or maybe she always had a crush on him.

But here I am waiting for Jimin Sunbae. He seems to know more than required and I ought to know.

"Hey" I heard a voice from behind me.

I got up to bow and my eyes followed him to the chair opposite to me.

"Does Rose know you're here?" I asked

He shook his head saying no.

"Sunbae I know about Rose, Tzuyu and Sana" and the shock was evident in his face.

"What do you know?" He asked nervously.

I didn't think twice before narrating the whole story to him.

He looked confused. "You have to tell me Sunbae. I might still be able to help you with Rose. I know you like her" I said.

"It's complicated Lisa."

"Tell me everything" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry I really can't. But know this, your Unnie has done things she regrets. But nothing with respect to Jungkook. What you heard was bullshit. The funny part is, Rose doesn't talk to Sana only because Sana kept her relationship with Jungkook a secret."

"Rose started following BTS and probably a crush on Jungkook. But she didn't hide it from Sana. When she learnt that Sana was dating Jungkook the whole time, she was heartbroken. But she didn't do anything."

"How do you know this Sunbae?" I asked.

"Your Unnie told me. And she was happy when they broke up but she never intended to date her best friend's ex. She said it just happened" he looked sad.

"Honestly, I don't think she likes him that way. But there's not much she can do about it"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Can't tell you I'm sorry"

"Hmm okay I understand. "

I should have met Jimin Sunbae before meeting Tzuyu.

"And Lisa don't mention this or me meeting you to anyone. Especially Tzuyu."

I nodded and left.

Who should I believe??

5 hours later....

Why does my life have to be so complicated!?

To think my life was so boring just 3 months ago. Before I got curious about Jungkook.

But do I regret it? Noway.

I've never been this passionate for anything other than my career and it amazes me. The extent I'm willing to go for Jungkook is what shocked me. But I have come to a conclusion that I indeed love him. I've known that for a while now, but I was scared.

Maybe I shouldn't. The circumstances are just not with me on this. But I really love him. Why would I be so bothered about everything that is going on? It's nothing Jungkook can't handle but I can't help it. I really want to, scratch that, need to help him. For him. For me. For us.