Chapter 21

1 month later

Lisa PoV

Saying I'm impatient is an understatement. It's been a month and nothing has changed. I mean it's nice, I'm always with Jungkook. But he hasn't told Tzuyu anything. Whenever I bring up the topic he asks me to focus on us.

His initial plan was to make us official. But both BIGHIT and YG didn't agree. It was a stupid move but it seemed good that he wanted us to be official.

Anything that came out from that plan was secrecy. YG has asked us to keep our relationship a secret. No one can know. Not even people in the industry.

As far as BLACKPINK, I told my unnies. They don't know how it started, well except for Jen. But they're supportive. Even Rose. As for BTS, they make sure they tease us every chance they get. I don't mind though.

And Sehun keeps texting me. I can't tell him I'm dating someone and he's getting the wrong idea even when I ignore him half the time. I need to tell Jungkook, but each time I try something gets in the way.

The main reason I'm angry is Jungkook. And it's because of Sana. She's gone into depression because of all the stress and she's really comfortable with Jungkook alone. JYP has asked Jungkook to stay close to her till she recovers. He agreed. A part of me knows he's just trying to be nice because he feels it's his fault. But their bond is strong and I'm scared.

"What are you thinking about Lisa?" Rose Unnie entered my room. We've been super close since she broke up with Jungkook.

"Ugh nothing" I whined.

"I'm going to meet Chim. Want to come with?"

Oh yes they are dating. I mean we all saw that coming right?

"Jungkook isn't in the dorm" I said.

"JYP?"

I nodded and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"I still don't understand why JYP would make such a request. He can't even say no. Plus it's better if he stays away from Twice at the moment."

"Unnie can I ask you something?"

"Anything babe"

"Do you think he'd choose Sana over me? I mean if the situation arises."

"Why would you ask that?" She sighed.

"I don't know. He does care about her"

"Um Lisa. Jungkook is a very sweet person. Plus they were close apparently. He loved her. But I'm sure it's all in the past. He truly loves you now. Chim keeps telling me about Jungkook babbling about you all day. You have nothing to worry about" she smiled.

"Okay" I smiled.

"What about Tzuyu Unnie?" I asked biting my lip.

We had spoken about all this. So I wasn't stepping on anything to make her uncomfortable.

"Honestly I don't understand why she has been so quiet." She paused. "I mean she was so worked up about making Jungkook hers and now all of a sudden she has become totally mute. Interesting"

"Maybe she's planning something" I said.

"I doubt it. Her agency is friends with Chim. So I would know" she said.

Now that's really weird. Tzuyu wanted Jungkook to break up with Rose. After Rose and Jungkook broke up, she lost interest? But on the show that day, she didn't look like someone who lost interest.