Chapter 31

To say Lisa and Jungkook weren't shit scared would be the biggest lie. They were going to announce their relationship today. Half of the industry already knew about them and the fandom were not clueless. But they didn't have to do this. Lisa didn't think it was necessary. It's their life after all, but Jungkook felt guilty even though he had no reason to.

*FLASHBACK*

"Lisa baby, I know we decided that we will reveal our relationship when I have to go to military. But that got me thinking" Jungkook had said.

"I don't want you to go through that alone. I don't want them to Target you when I won't be there to protect you. I know you said you'll stay in Thailand till I return. But what about your career?"

"There's still lots of time for that kook. It's only 2020. We have 6 more years" Lisa had explained.

"I don't know when my company will send me. It might be earlier. I don't want it to ruin anything. Plus army will understand. I'm sure blinks will too. If they don't, just think they were fake fans, Okay? Please let's do this"

"Are you sure Jungkook?" Lisa asked one last time.

"Yes I'm completely sure" he had said kissing their intertwined hands.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

It was time. The press had gathered. YG and Bighit officials had gathered. Lisa and Jungkook even went to the church in the morning. They were ready.

"Hello. Thank you for coming on such a short notice" Jungkook spoke with Lisa on his left side.

"I know this news might come as a surprise to most of you. But some of you already took the hints. Yes you are right, Lisa is my girlfriend"

There were muffled whispered and exclaims in the crowd.

"I really hope you can accept her. She's a wonderful person. And a very important person of my life. I don't want to keep you in the dark, I always tell you guys everything. I need you to know me completely. So I really hope you can accept this important part of my life as well. If you don't, I still understand. Sorry and thank you" he said bowing. The tears threatening to fall of his eyes weren't missed. But he wiped them off.

It was Lisa's turn.

"Hello one and all. I'm Lisa from Blackpink. Thank you for coming." She cleared her throat due to nervousness and Jungkook patted her back to reassure her.

"So as Jungkook here told you, we're together. He's my boyfriend and I'm really lucky. I know most of you feel like I stole your oppa and I'm really sorry about that! I do realize how lucky I am."

"I'm the lucky one" Jungkook interrupted with a bunny smile. And chuckles were heard in the crowd.

"So my precious blinks please accept him as my boyfriend. I love him and I love you. It would be amazing if you all could accept him. I would really love that. He's very important to me, very dear to me. Yeah so, sorry if you are disappointed and thanks for all the support" she smiled with twinkling eyes. Her smile was mirrored by Jungkook.

It was done. The press conference was done. They were official! Not many showed hate seeing how happy the two of them looked with each other. Some obsessed fans were disappointed but they'll get over it.

Most important part was neither Lisa nor Jungkook regretted their decision. They went to award shows, parties, dates without worrying about getting caught. It was wonderful.

15 years later

"Doll!! Where is he??" Jungkook yelled from the swimming pool of their home.

"I don't know kook I'm searching" Lisa yelled desperately.

"Bun bun where are you?" Jungkook said getting out of the pool.

Lisa saw the figure crawling against the mini bar by the pool. She went from behind and carried the little boy into her arms as she ran to Jungkook.

The three jumped into the pool followed by father and son attacking Lisa by splashing water.

"Stop it Soobin or mamma will be angry" Lisa said trying to escape from them.

"Bunny! Are you home?" yelled Taehyun, Soobin's friend. Soobin yelled "coming" as he ran away.

Soobin was Lisa and Jungkook's 7 year old son. He looked like a bunny as well, so they call him Bun Bun. They got married before Jungkook enlisted. And Soobin was born after he returned.

Can you blame them? He was in military for almost 2 years! (Haha)

"That leaves us" Jungkook said walking towards Lisa who was blushing.

Even after all these years, he could manage to make her blush for every little thing. They just couldn't get tired of loving each other. However they had to control themselves whenever their son was around.

Lisa pulled Jungkook by the neck resting her forehead against his. They were about to kiss.

"Mamma Dadda kissing againnn" Soobin started running away.

Jungkook got out of the pool chasing him, "Come back here you little monkey".

Lisa was cooing at the sight.

"Monkey seriously? He's still a baby." Lisa chuckled to herself.

"My baby" she said after making her way to join the chasing.

-----------------------THE END-----------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK! EACH AND EVERY PERSON WHO READ THIS , THANK YOU! I KNOW IT ISN'T A GREAT BOOK BUT IT WAS NICE WRITING IT!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!

Okay I'll calm down with the caps haha.

I'm actually sad that I have to end this book. I used to start writing but then delete as I wasn't ready to end this book. But I don't want to add drama just to keep it going. I want them to be happy. Though it's just a ff. I might write a new book, not a sequel. But a different storyline I came up with. I don't know if I'll find time since my college starts again next week and I'll get busy. Not that anyone cares, but I'll try writing it!

Thanks again for your support !! Have a nice day and a great life! Be happy with what you're doing, you're important. So don't think less of yourself.

Okay I'll stop 😂

Bye!