Chapter 12

This chapter contains mature content.

<Lisa PoV>

Lisa!! Your Unnie is here! Open the door!"

Shit.

Rose. Unnie. Is. Here.

I thought maybe I'm imagining things but then I looked up to see Jungkook who shared the same expression as me. Dumbfounded.

"You need to hide"

He looked at me and asked "Why?"

"I don't want her to get the wrong idea. Please!" I whispered.

"Fine. Where?" He responded looking confused.

"In my closet" I said as I pulled him there.

Knock • Knock

"Coming!" I yelled.

I shoved him inside the closet and he winked as I closed the door. It felt nice to be doing something like this. But the irony is Jungkook is Rose's boyfriend. And here I am, hiding him from her.

I made my way to the door after double checking the closet.

"Lisa!" She hugged me. I hugged her back. I miss her of course.

"How come? I'm even leaving tomorrow Unnie" I exclaimed.

"I know. But you're not! We're staying for two more days. I cancelled our tickets. We're going back with BTS!"

"What!" I exclaimed.

She nodded. "I didn't book another room. This is spacious enough for the two of us." She paused.

You made popcorn for yourself" she laughed.

"Yeah I watched a movie" I said confused.

"So yeah I'm staying here. I'll take the other room!" She said pushing our luggage in that direction.

How do I get Jungkook to leave without Unnie noticing? She won't leave the room for no reason. Think of something Lisa. I can't hide him in there forever.

"I'll be right back Unnie" I said to go check on Jungkook.

I was about to open the closet when "Lisa!" Unnie entered my room.

"Your room is so nice!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks" I nervously laughed going far away from the concert.

She sat on my bed and got comfortable. Very comfortable actually, she was falling asleep. "I'm really tired Lisa I'll rest" and she continued to sleep.

I couldn't wake her up.

I'm nervous about the situation right now. He's in this room and I can't get him out without taking a risk. What if Unnie wakes up as soon as I open the closet?

"I don't know how long I'll be asleep so I'll just go to my room" she said yawning and went out of the room.

"That was a close one" I said after I heard Unnie close her door.

I opened the closet but there was no Jungkook. What the hell?

I felt a pair of arms around my waist and my instinct was to scream but the hand stopped me. He placed his hands on mouth and turned me. "Quiet doll. You don't want to wake her up" he said staring into my eyes. We were so close that I blushed.