Chapter 14

<Lisa PoV>

We are in the hotel where BTS is currently staying. Everyone is here except Jimin Sunbae. Jungkook was sitting alone and directly opposite to me. Before Unnie could sit next to him, V Sunbae collapsed next to him. Unnie glared at V but he didn't mind. I'm really starting to like V actually.

I mean on screen it seems like Jimin is so close to Jungkook whereas V doesn't even acknowledge him. But here, Jimin and Jungkook are close maybe but the bond between V and Jungkook is really strong. I can feel it. It's what I had with Unnie before all this happened.

It hurts me to tell that Unnie actually changed. In the beginning she actually cared about him. But now I feel she's suffocating Jungkook. I mean any person can tell he's not comfortable and Unnie is really smart. To act like she doesn't know, is stupid. I know her well enough to say she's upto something. But she's my Unnie, she can't be bad. I refuse to believe what V thinks.

V💜🐯
Why do you look so lost?

I look up from my phone to see V and he signals to just text.

Just thinking about Unnie.

V💜🐯
You don't believe me,
do you?

I want to!
But why would Unnie
do something like that?

V💜🐯
Idk Lisa....

So when we were leaving the earlier hotel, V tagged behind Unnie when she got a call and excused herself. He heard her rant to someone on the call that, "For now I delayed it but it won't take long for him to break up with me. I don't think I can handle the plan. It hurts Sir". He quoted the line and it's got me confused as hell.

From what I infer, Rose doesn't want to break up with Jungkook for some reason. She has a plan which she can't handle. The plan is hurting her.

And the main thing, she said Sir. I've never heard her call anyone Sir before. Never. Who would she call Sir?

V thinks it's a mafia but lol no.

"I'm really tired. We'll see you tomorrow then?" Unnie got up and looked at Jungkook.

"I said I'm leaving! Jungkook??" She yelled.

Woah I've never heard Unnie this irritated. He caught on and got up with a fake smile scratching his neck.

"Bye see you - miss you" he said awkwardly. Why is he so awkward around her? I thought he opened up to her?

She nodded with a smile which I know is fake as well. She then looked at me expectedly. I got up on cue.

"Uh Lisa wait, I need to show you something. She'll be with you in a minute" V smiled to Rose.

She just nodded and looked at me, "I'll be in the car" and Jimin went behind her.

I followed V who left into the hallway. He was walking really fast and it was difficult to catch up. On the way, I think I lost him. I finally gave up and stood to catch my breath. I closed my eyes to stabilize myself when I felt a strong pair of arms back hug me.

I knew who it was.

Jungkook.

I wanted to push him but I couldn't. He was innocent but it hurt. I don't know what I am to him.