Chapter 26

Im all set to win my man back. What's the plan you ask?

Um I'm working on it.

It's easy said than done.

I really love him but I don't know how I'm going to prove that to him. I really don't.

Maybe I can call him and tell him how much I love him? It might work.

I dialled his number.

"Hello?" He said unsure.

"Jungkook! I love you!" I yelled.

"Thanks" he responded. It's not going to be so easy alright.

"So I was thinking, are you free today?"

"What do you have in mind?" He asked.

"It's a surprise. Can you pick me up in one hour. Or should I pick you up?"

"Um I'll do it" he responded.

"Okay don't be late" I said before cutting the call.

I Googled ideas for a couple and came up with this. First we'll watch a movie then go to the beach.

Will this work?

After one hour I got ready, and waited for him. It had been a little more than an hour since I called him. Did he forget?

I waited patiently for another hour when I heard honking. He's here. I ran outside yelling a small goodbye to Unnie.

"What's up" he said coldly. He had sunglasses on so I couldn't see his eyes. He didn't even get inside the car.

I went to the passengers seat and someone was already sitting there.

"Hi lisa" she said and I recognized her voice even without looking out the window.

"Tzuyu?" I said annoyed.

"Yes. Hop in" she said and I sat at the back frowning.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Movies. But I only booked two tickets" I answered hoping Tzuyu will get the hint.

"That's fine. I can buy another one" Tzuyu said happily. I was clearly annoyed and Jungkook didn't look at me.

He didn't speak till we reached. Neither did she. Great.

We got down and Jungkook went to the parking lot.

"Are you surprised?" She asked smiling. "That I'm here" she continued.

"Uh kind of. Only because I didn't know" I replied with a fake smile.

Before she could reply Jungkook came into view and she ran to him. I walked behind them. It seemed like I was third Wheeling. They went to the counter and I was waiting just a little away.

They managed to get the seat next to the ones I booked. Now I really hope Jungkook sits in the middle. But unfortunately he didn't. Tzuyu was in the middle. What a waste I thought.

It was a boring movie. I mean a romantic movie. If I was next to Jungkook it would be amazing. But here I am next to her. I looked at her and realized she was resting her head on his shoulders. What the hell? I looked again and she was sleeping? Wow. Fine.

Jungkook was looking at me throughout the movie. He seemed guilty for a second before he turned away. She woke up at one point, I could hear her speak. But she remained in the same position.