Chapter 11

<Lisa PoV>

I feel so disgusted with myself. How could i do that to Rose? I know they aren't exclusive or anything yet, but he's off-limits for me. I'm like her sister.

Should I tell her about what happened?

I need to talk to Jungkook. I need to be the one to tell her.

But will he talk to me?

Yesterday after the kiss, he asked me to forget it happened. I'd be lying if my heart didn't break at that moment. But who was i kidding, it was me who kissed him. He probably felt sorry for me.

We didn't talk the whole car ride. He said goodbye after he dropped me to the hotel and we haven't talked since. It's 2 in the afternoon and I'm desperate to talk to him.

Knock • Knock

Who could it be? Must be the waiter but I didn't order anything. I'll just go check.

"Is this a wrong time?"

"What are you doing here!"

He bent down and scratched his neck. Maybe I shouldn't have snapped but I'm shocked to see him here.

"Uh I mean come in Jungkook"

He came in and sat on the sofa nearby. He's thinking. I sat on the chair opposite to him. There was silence for a good 5 minutes.

"We need to talk" he said after awhile.

"Yep we need to. Coffee? I'm making some for me."

"Sure" he said with that heart throbbing smile.

I made coffee and brought two cups. I peeked to see what he was doing. He's lost in his phone. He is texting someone, maybe Rose. Definitely Rose.

"Here" I said handing him the cup.

I bowed and took it.

"So -" I broke the silence.

"Let's just forget what happened and continue to be good friends, if that's okay with you?"

"Yeah sounds cool to me" I lied.

"When are you leaving?" He asked.

"Tomorrow. I'm returning early, I miss them"

He nodded but looked sad.

"Uh I wish it didn't-" he groaned.

"Didn't you like it?"

What the hell was i thinking? Why would I ask that ? Well there's no going back because he's smirking.

"Trust me I did" he winked.

"Well you said forget it"

He got up and I can feel he's studying me. He came too close into my personal bubble. He lifted my chin.

"You're making it really hard to stay away doll" he said and went back to the sofa. He's sad I can tell.

"What if i asked you out before unni?"

"You didn't" he said still sad.

He's thinking about something so hard. I don't like to see him like this. He's nice when he's all playful. Maybe I know how to cheer him up.

"Let's play a game"

"What game?" He said amused.

"Um-"

My heart Thief (Lizkook)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें