Chapter 15

One week later

It's been a week since I came back to Korea. Yes we shared the flight with BTS. But the two maknaes didn't come along. And by maknaes I mean V and Jungkook. V was sick and Jungkook stayed back with him. I know it's a lie to distance from Chae until they find out the truth.

So enough drama, guess which girl group along with us has been invited to a reality show.

TWICE

I like their music it's cool. Also this will be my chance to see what's going on between Chae and Tzuyu.

"Lisaaa are you ready??"

"Coming Unnie" I shouted.

~~~~

The situation is not as I expected. The members of TWICE have arrived but the host, Lee Min Ho hasn't come yet. He's the most popular actor in the industry so we're waiting.

We've sat by ourselves for 15 minutes and I decided to break the silence.

"Tzuyu how are you?" I smiled at her. She's the only one I know here.

"Aye Lisa ssi I'm good! You?" She walked up to me.

"You know her?" Jennie unnie joined. Unnie smiled at Tzuyu.

"Yeah we've talked." I smiled.

"How come there aren't best friends among us?' Jisoo Unnie joined.

"Aish Sana and Rose!" Unnie looked at Rose.

Tzuyu bit her lips and looked back at Sana who was now looking uncomfortable.

"Who is Sana even?" Rose said. Everyone in the room looked shocked except Tzuyu and Sana . Sana was looking down but Tzuyu was pissed.

"Just stop" Tzuyu glared at Rose.

What's going on I thought to myself. Sana and Rose arent close anymore? I mean she never talked about their relationship so I don't know what happened there. Rose Unnie is a very private person.

On cue, Lee Min Ho arrived and the two groups were sitting facing each other.

We were asked so many questions about ourselves but Sana's mood was down. Tzuyu was trying to cheer her up but failing.

"So you know the internationally famous boy band BTS don't you, girls?" the actor asked.

"Yes!" Tzuyu beat all of us to it.

"So are you friends with any of them?" He asked looking at us, I mean Blackpink.

Jisoo Unnie spoke up, "well we're on speaking terms with our Sunbaes."  The rest of us nodded.

"Any bias?" He laughed.

"Jungkook" Rose Unnie blushed. We weren't supposed to answer that. I looked at Unnie trying to make it less awkward. But she was looking at Sana who's eyes were still down.

Wonder what's going on. Tzuyu was so done with Rose I could see it.

I found everything Tzuyu did really adorable. She was protecting her Unnie by making cute jokes. But Rose was being very intimidating.

Then the actor looked at TWICE.

"I know Tzuyu and Jungkook are good friends. They openly hangout." He said smiling.