Chapter 9

<Lisa PoV>

I'm sitting in the Central Perk cafe. You know, the one in Friends? I thought this was where the whole series was shot but the new friend i made here, told me that this cafe was built after the series in rememberance. And the cafe in Friends isn't even real!

Oh and this friend I made, she's Korean but lives here. She's actually a blink. I came here and she recognised me. She came over and spoke to me. I think she realized i felt lonely and she asked if she can sit with me and i said yes. She's not overwhelming which is nice. She's giving me ideas on what to do for the rest of my trip.

"I can show you around if you want. And don't worry about the fans I won't tell anyone anything until you're back in Korea i promise"

"That's very sweet of you Hani, but give me your number. I'll contact you if I'm really bored."

And that's how she gave me her number and she had to leave as her mom called.

I wonder what my unnies are doing right now. I tried face-timing but they didn't answer, i think they are busy.

I wonder what Jungkook is doing. He said they're booked but i didn't ask with what. Definitely not a concert as that is next week. Maybe a reality show? I wanted to know and I knew the source to bts whereabouts is the fans. I have a fake account on Instagram and I followed the account - @/bts_updates. They seem reliable as they have updated which is Jimin amdd Jungkook spotted in NY. And damn these Jikook shippers. Hey, I'm taekook shipper by the way. The way V treats Jungkook with so much care yet they don't show it, it's just so cute. Jimin Sunbae is like that with everyone so I don't really ship it.

'But Lizkook beats them all' I laughed. But hey, Rosekook is the one that's real. And I sighed at the thought.

The rest of the day was boring and i did nothing. I rested in my room, ate like a pig. Don't tell me you wouldn't want to order when you're staying in a hotel like this. I was bloated and i had to exercise the next day for the photoshoot.

I looked at the clock and it was 9. An hour more for bedtime. But being lazy all day it didn't feel like 9. Just then my phone beeped. Maybe unnies finally remembered me?

Jungkook
What's up?

I'm so bored.
How was your day?

Jungkook
I thought you'd be
bored tsk tsk.
My day was exhausting
actually.

What do you do when
You're alone?

Jungkook
Um, record songs, play
video games, talk to army,
hit the gym.

And talk to Rose lol

Jungkook
Yeah that. But i meant
when she's not around.

Oh yeah stupid me.
I could record songs, dont
own video games, too tired to
go live, I'll probably hit the
gym though.

Jungkook
I'd spend time with you
if i could, but i really
can't because of our
schedule. Sorry :(

It's alright. Make up for it
on 31st. I'll tell Unnie good
things about you XD

Jungkook
Deal 😂
Okay cya
Good night Liz💜