Please read this. It's important.

Okay, I said I'd be back in a month, and that is (surprisingly) right around the corner, so here are a few things you need to know.

1. The time jumps are a bit confusing. I'm still trying to figure out a way to make it less weird and awkward, but idk what to do (*panics*)! So if you have questions, or you're confused while you're reading something, just ask, and I'll clear it up for you.

2. There are gonna be a few uncomfortable scenes. So, if you are young, or susceptible to being triggered please don't read the chapters I tell you not to read. Seriously, do not read them. At the beginning of the chapters I will make it very clear that they contain sensitive matter. After, I'll separately post plot summaries to make sure you stay caught up. That way, you won't have to read the sensitive chapters. So again: DO. NOT. READ. THEM. I am trying to protect you. Okay? Okay.

3. This sequel or, next half, whatever you want to call it, will give more insight into Sarayah's background. It's less pleasant, so...I'm sorry.

To be honest, the thought of posting this half is terrifying. I actually want to crawl out of my skin and die under a rock. But I hate unfinished stories. So, I suppose I will just grin and bear it.